Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Do You Like On Yer Chips?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I am dissapoint there is no curry option. :'''(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Tits

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Coleslaw.. yum yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Chef ketchup is the most evil invention known to mankind. It looks like ketchup, it has the same consistency as ketchup, but if you put it on food, you might as well have shat on it for all the good it does.

For an intelligent man you are a real dumbass sometimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I am dissapoint there is no curry option. :'''(

I forgot about curry. I didn't add aromat either, but that's because I don't know what it is!

• Advertisement

I forgot about curry. I didn't add aromat either, but that's because I don't know what it is!

Aromat on everything. Its the best thing ever

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Mustard, and may I point yiz to the Mustard forum where all good condements live!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=457

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

**** Heinz ketchup home boy its all bou that chef NIGGA :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Garlic chips and cheese.

As for those mother ****ers in The Foundry, in Waterfod City, who wouldn't let me in because I was too drunk, I hope you burn in hell you pricks.

I'm really a nice guy.

Look man - it's not my fault that real ketchup never made it over to the west of Ireland until 1998, by which time you'd developed the taste for Chef.

So don't have a go at me. I actually sympathise with you.

Hey big guy, you can enjoy your arse dribble they call Kandee, or your tomatoe relish from fruit that was ripened on virgins loins or whatever the hell it is you are into, but I will enjoy my sweet, vinegary, thick goodness of Chef till the day I die.
    From a glass bottle mind you, plastic bottle stuff is muck!

• Advertisement

PandyAndy wrote: »
    Garlic chips and cheese.

As for those mother ****ers in The Foundry, in Waterfod City, who wouldn't let me in because I was too drunk, I hope you burn in hell you pricks.

I'm really a nice guy.
    Nah burn in Mustard and chilli friend

21/25

Hey big guy, you can enjoy your arse dribble they call Kandee, or your tomatoe relish from fruit that was ripened on virgins loins or whatever the hell it is you are into, but I will enjoy my sweet, vinegary, thick goodness of Chef till the day I die.
    From a glass bottle mind you, plastic bottle stuff is muck!

I said nothing.

Must be all that Chef you're eatin'.

Has you demented.

orourkeda wrote: »
    Aromat on everything. Its the best thing ever

I had to Google it. Honestly never heard of it... sounds like nasty stuff judging by the ingredients in it.

Probably tastes nice though!

I had to Google it. Honestly never heard of it... sounds like nasty stuff judging by the ingredients in it.

It's basically msg in a pot. Good shtuff

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Caviar or butter

It's basically msg in a pot. Good shtuff

YUM YUM

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

No mention of salad cream ! mmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭keithb93

garlic, curry and cheese.....unreal!

Ingredients. Meh.

Tastes good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

mackg wrote: »
    I voted for nearly all of them because really it's mood dependant, but if I could only have them one way forever and ever then it would be with lots of salt and a small bit of vinegar over the chips and ketchup at the side for dipping. Not Chef Ketchup either.
    Chef ketchup is the most evil invention known to mankind. It looks like ketchup, it has the same consistency as ketchup, but if you put it on food, you might as well have shat on it for all the good it does.
    You people animals are fcuked up.....seriously.....Chef is the tastiest ketchup known to man and definitely far far better than the bland tasteless muck that is Heinz*.

For the record chips for me are unadorned except for vinegar (guess that's why I likes Chef) and perhaps pepper - no salt, I'm a health freak you know:pac:

*That said, I must try get my hands on some Heinz ketchup with balsamic vinegar - saw it in a shop in Amsterdam and looks promising - anywhere in Ireland sell it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Garlic Mayo (Ticked Garlic Sauce, realised too late to tick Mayonnaise too :<)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Anything but gentleman's relish!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I went out with a girl who used to do that aromat thing when I was younger - never really got it myself sounds like MSG sprinkle.

Curry first.

Heinz ketchup next

Coleslaw sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

BBQ sauce

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

ketchup and mayonnaise mixed together into tasty paste over me chips :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Normally just salt and vinegar though apart from home made chips you can't get good chips here imo :(

From time to time I will have some mayo on the side to use as a dip.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

in the chippers loads of vineger and a bit of salt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Salt by the bucket-load.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

A 50/50, i.e. curry chips with coleslaw on top

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Lightly salted, that is all.

Advertisement