Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a Premium Electronic Cigarette kit from Smoke Green

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, hoping winner hasn't been chosen yet! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭johnnybmac

Tobacco for me...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

competition ended on friday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joneill91

Tobacco

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭peteypop

tobacco.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

competition is closed

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

coffee without a doubt is the most intriguing anyway for me!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Would have to be tobacco first time round. Reckon it easier to be successful giving up the real deal. €2000 a year, Christ I'd have a new car every few years!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Eoin wrote: »
    competition is closed

Yeah but who won?
    No word from the sponsor or the OP'er :(
    Enquiringly minds an all that...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I've put the list through the random.org generator and the winning post is number 123:
    Inquitus wrote: »
    Coffee

So, thank you to everyone for entering and sorry for the delay in getting the winner picked, we decided that since it was getting such a good response, we'd run for the weekend. Inquitus, I'll send you a PM now.

Thanks again everyone for entering and to Smoke Green for running the competition.

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Damn it I knew I posted too early.
    Oh well congrats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

Dav wrote: »
    I've put the list through the random.org generator and the winning post is number 123:

So, thank you to everyone for entering and sorry for the delay in getting the winner picked, we decided that since it was getting such a good response, we'd run for the weekend. Inquitus, I'll send you a PM now.

Thanks again everyone for entering and to Smoke Green for running the competition.

Dav

this seems to happen alot, the competitions going past closing date.....and if you decide to increase the closing date...some notice would be good......

oh and congrats to the winner

• Registered Users Posts: 9 john212

tobacco yer only man!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement