Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Friendliness of Airsoft

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

To be honest I've more stories about people being friendly at airsoft sites than I do of people being unfriendly. I've yet to go to an airsoft site where people aren't generally decent to each other - most of the gun lust I've built up has come from some guy at an airsoft field at one time or another patiently explaining about their aeg or pistol - I now try to do the same when people want to have a look at any kit I have with me.

Other than Dex though ... hate Dex. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Jealousy matches well with those OD's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

NakedDex wrote: »
    Jealousy matches well with those OD's.

It's all about the coordination...

It's about time you got something co-ordinated.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

First game out, Gatling throws a "sonic grenade" around a corner. A bright yellow ball that makes a car alarm noise.

I stood there looking at wondering what the **** was that, he came belting around the corner and I blasted him solid.

He dropped his gun and started having a freaker that he killed me with a grenade, I told him to eat a dick that he threw a car alarm and nothing hit me, he went mad again, until some other bloke there told him to get the boat and he went off sulking.

That was pretty much the introduction of " what the **** sorta people do this"

Then thank **** I met some normal people , and DefenderDude showed me what a hop up was, on my gun, about half way through the evening.

It was at the that point, knowing that I'd been playing at a disadvantage, I knew I was literally gods gift to this game and would never have to try.

I've been playing at about 40% ever since......

On another note ( Not a serious one, I'm not kidding when I say I'm better then all of you) my second game out my rifle started acting the mickey during an amazing firefight and I shouted a loud profanity. Old Masada gave a roar and threw me a custom m4 he had literally built and brought out for the first time, caught it and continued the fight.

got me thinking that if a bloke is putting that much work into a piece and then was just gonna give it to me without a thought to use as a backup, that there is some good **** going on in this game.

I'd like to emphasis I caught it mid air after a summersault and killed 6 lads.

Dex.....we never played enough as we should have. We had dreams, The Dex and Doc show, coulda been something, coulda been tremendous.

For those not familiar, on the four occasions me and Dex were together for a game, everyone else had to leave the field because there was just too much awesome happening in the one site to handle.

• Advertisement

The universe conspired against us Doc. Keeping both of us in one place being our awesome selves is just too much for it to handle.

I still say we should build ridiculous pistols and go Tetragrammaton on people's asses.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

NakedDex wrote: »
    The universe conspired against us Doc. Keeping both of us in one place being our awesome selves is just too much for it to handle.

I still say we should build ridiculous pistols and go Tetragrammaton on people's asses.

Did you ever draw schematics for reloading through your sleeve?

Wasn't viable. Designed a better alternative that carries more magazines. I did make self-righting bases for my Kimber mags. Throw them anywhere and they stand up, waiting for an empty gun.

Advertisement