Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing youve seen on a night out...

Options
  • 26-09-2011 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭

I was on my way down to the pub last night and there was this pissed up aul one in front of me who is known around town for being an alco.

Anyway out of the blue she just pulls down her pants and starts pissing and ****ting on the side of the footpath getting it all over herself aswell!She didnt give two f*cks that i was behind her either,she just dropped the pants and let rip:eek:

So whats the scummiest thing youve seen on a night out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭jdooley28

Was out in temple bar around 2006. Pint of carslberg €7.15, dont think iv seen anything worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Glass of wine in a pub in North London a few weeks age - £6.80.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Being charged 10 dollars for a plastic glass of Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Saw a fella get glassed in Doran's in Temple Bar a few years back,blood everywhere,was very disturbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

The proliferation of Jack and Jones clothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Brought a girl home and she didn't put out, what is the world coming to?

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭FinnLizzy

....Anyway out of the blue she just pulls down her pants and starts pissing and ****ting on the side of the footpath getting it all over herself aswell!She didnt give two f*cks that i was behind her either....

The world doesn't revolve around you, your majesty!

I was charged a fiver for a bottle of Heini in a club that rhymes with 'Mutton Factory'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

jdooley28 wrote: »
    Was out in temple bar around 2006. Pint of carslberg €7.15, dont think iv seen anything worse

Id rather see the dirty bitch **** than pay 7.15 for a pint!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Some whale of a girl being fist pumped in the corner of a nightclub. Teas the Vatican a good 12 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,249 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

The worst thing is always some (usually small) lad who was keeping to himself being hopped on by a load of skangers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Seeing some man get glassed. Blood everywhere. Horrible thing to do to someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Seeing some man get glassed. Blood everywhere. Horrible thing to do to someone.

It has really become far too common, and very little is done to the scummers who do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

jdooley28 wrote: »

I've genuinely become hardened by what the internet brings to the masses on a daily basis but that is genuinely disturbing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭CoolHat

I've probably seen worse than this ... but it comes to mind since someone mentioned temple bar :pac:

About a year and a half ago. Was walking up dame street one night and took a left into one of the alley ways in temple bar. Two mid 30's skanger women were on the opposite end walking towards me.
    They both stop, one walks into one of the doorways. As I pass her I see her knickers down taking a piss on the doorstep. Like a bloody tap on full blast.

Dirty Bi*ch. Thing was, it was only after 10pm. Both were dressed up for a night on the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

In Galway during race week some guy in full suit was outside charcoal grill stumbling around. It being so busy there were loads of full garbage bags out on the street for the morning collection. Said guy notices one of the bags is open and starts picking through it.

Picks up leftover burgers and eats the, even picked up part of an old bun and licked the mayonaise off it...guhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Wompa1 wrote: »
    In Galway during race week some guy in full suit was outside charcoal grill stumbling around. It being so busy there were loads of full garbage bags out on the street for the morning collection. Said guy notices one of the bags is open and starts picking through it.

Picks up leftover burgers and eats the, even picked up part of an old bun and licked the mayonaise off it...guhhh

Tough times for Fianna Fail!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭sparks24

I was on my way down to the pub last night and there was this pissed up aul one in front of me who is known around town for being an alco.

Anyway out of the blue she just pulls down her pants and starts pissing and ****ting on the side of the footpath getting it all over herself aswell!She didnt give two f*cks that i was behind her either,she just dropped the pants and let rip:eek:

So whats the scummiest thing youve seen on a night out?

Ainnie fitz?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mann

Seen some bad siht in my time but one that sprang to mind as soon as I read your question happened in broad daylight in Birmingham’s bullring shopping centre,

Couple of mates and I were having a break from drinking “pubs used to close for a couple of hours back then” in a park in the centre of the shopping area we watched the antics of 3 guys drinking wine and cider across the green from us - 2 of the younger guys started to argue which ended with one of them walking away,

That left a guy of about 50 and another about 20 sipping on the bottles while sitting on a 2ft wall… out of the blue the younger of the 2 stood up and broke his bottle and stuck it in the other guys neck and just stood there watching the older fella drop over the wall then he just strolled away towards the entrance to the shopping area as if nothing had happened,

By the time we got to where the chap was laying a small crowd had gathered around him but I noticed no one was actually trying to help him - I pushed in to see if there was anything I could do to help but on seeing the gash on his neck that went from just below his ear to his Adams apple I knew there was nothing any of us could do to help this poor chap,

Strange thing that has always stuck with me is the lack of blood for such a wide and deep cut… it wasn’t really a cut it was more of a very deep and wide stab wound where the bottle was pushed in to the max,

I looked over to where the guy who did it had walked and there he was standing in the doorway as if he enjoyed what he was seeing so we ran over to where he was and he just stood there looking us in the eye until we got to about 30 yards from him before he decided he wasn’t going to be able to fight the lot of us and he turned into the crowd of shoppers and legged it up the escalators where we lost track of him in the crowds of Saturday shoppers,

That was over 20 years ago but I can still see it as if it happened yesterday, I have seen worse things happen but this one will never leave me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack people on drugs off the shoulder of cork st. I've watched hooped earrings glitter in the dark near the St. James's Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain.

Time to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Coming out of the Twisted Pepper about a year ago, this absolutely terrified looking lad bolted past, followed by an immensely angry and messy-drunk looking girl who yelled "Giz' a roide or I'll BAAAATE ya!!!"

Poor chap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Seeing a bloke fill a pint glass with puke and then drinking it all back down. I puked me ring up after that one. In a toilet bowl thank god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Star Wars Episode 2.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

worked in a nightclub in Cork for a year, seen a girl biting a lump off another girls nose, cartilage hanging out and all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Was working behind the bar in my uncles pub once - he does the odd function for travellers (8-10K takings for 1 night - who'd complain). Night was going well, it was a wedding, people up dancin like mad etc. 2 Different traveller families there, 1 traveller was bottled on the dance floor, blood everywhere, then the whole place erupted in fights!

There is nothing scarier than 100 travellers brawling all around you. All we could do was call the guards and hide in the back. Even all the bouncers had to leg it. Place was in bits with loads more blood around the place from other people getting bottled...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

FinnLizzy wrote: »
    The world doesn't revolve around you, your majesty!

I was charged a fiver for a bottle of Heini in a club that rhymes with 'Mutton Factory'.

What's a Heini? Whatever it is, a fiver being charged surely isn't the worst thing ever you've seen on a night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Amazing how people are disgusted by women peeing on the street but nobody looks twice when it's a fella. Don't get me wrong it's gross for either, have you ever used an atm on Monday morning, the smell of urine would knock a horse, but there seems to be a bit of double standards going on here.

Whats the worst iv seen, it would have to be the guy falling around outside a chipper slashing his wrists with a kitchen knife, that was very disturbing.

Grafton Street covered in blood.

Early yesterday morning (~4AM).

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Thought of another one, I worked in Tralee for the rose festival last month. The streets were just full of very young people drinking that didn't have too many inhibitions. Anyway there was a crowd of teens across from us one night and in full view of the whole street three girls tooks turns giving one young fella a bj. Not a bother in the world all laughing and joking, I would consider myself to be pretty open minded but come on now. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Alwayson

Being first on the scene of a head on collision, climbing into the car to find the driver with his skull exposed through his forehead, wiping his hands on it to get the blood out of his eyes, transferring bits of shattered windscreen into the wound in the process, one eye out of line with the other as the skin above his eye had been cut causing it to drop down towards his cheek. I'm sure emergency services see this and worse all the time but for me it was shocking. Happened 25 years ago and still visualise it clearly. The guy survived, albeit with a huge crevasse of a scar on his forehead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

LH Pathe wrote: »
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack people on drugs off the shoulder of cork st. I've watched hooped earrings glitter in the dark near the St. James's Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain.

Time to die.
    You sir, are a poet. I love that movie

Advertisement