Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everlasting Friendship Cup - translation Please.

Options
  • 24-09-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭

Guys need this for Monday, see other thread . Please Help.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Turns out you were given the answer you were looking for in your first thread over in the Golf Forum.

This post here, to be exact: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74549626&postcount=5

Corn (without the "h") An Chairdis Bhuain.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Am I too late?

I'd prefer Corn an bhuanchairdis.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭An gal gréine

Am I too late?

I'd prefer Corn an bhuanchairdis.

That sounds better.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Lads ye are doing me head in.

But I'm open ears ....the dread of getting it wrong....Anyway..

Have sent in to the engraver the Corn An Charidis Bhuain....... Anyway I will ring in am. if the intellectuals here want to have it out.

Look, I'm brain dead, but would die if i was walking around with the wrong name....,

even, if there are doubts -- is the name correct? Don't mind a preference but an error "no"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

It's a preference.

• Advertisement
Advertisement