Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six months on... The First Feedback Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

OldGoat wrote: »
    OK, so we have had out little commmunity here going on for a tad over 6 months now. Time for a little feedback.
    How are we doing? What do we need? What could we do without? How do we bring in more active posters?
    Now that Beruthael has returned to the world of Adminship should we allow use of the Forbidden "Ahem Nun" ?
    Should we try organising our first Beers Tea and Cake?
    Are there any questions I've left out?
    Please feel free to pen your thoughts on what we want the forum to be, whats it's lacking or what irritates you about it.
    PM's happly received if anyone wants to vent in private.

I think it's a lovely relaxed forum, and I don't think much needs to be changed. I don't think to pop in at times, so I'm going to subs to it. If you wanted to draw more traffic to the forum, I suppose some of us could pop a link to the forum in our sigs?

I think maybe a few events, days out etc could be a nice idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Afternoon tea martini in the Wesbury would be good. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Wild horses wouldn't keep me away :)

I'm trying to think of what we could use as a forum emblem / motto type thing for a sig. Come on brain, work :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

A rubber ring?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Print and put on table:

naughty-memes-so-hes-the-perpetrator.jpg

• Advertisement

I think the oul forgetfullness is setting in. Missed the one year anniversary. :o

Happy Birthday O&O
    /Opens a packet of fancy biscuits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

The jumping out of cake thing .............Fosbury Flop or Western Roll? Whatever, try to land on some whipped/clotted cream .......... the auld hip, like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Afternoon tea martini in the Wesbury would be good. :)

I don't see any feedback. Did yiz all go and partay?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

OG doesn't party anymore....he's having a year off, so that he can practice Zimmering after nurses....

I beg to differ. I've stopped drinking for a year, no one said anything about not partying.;) My social calendar is well full.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

I think the oul forgetfullness is setting in. Missed the one year anniversary. :o

Happy Birthday O&O

Woops....Happy Birthday O&O ...and to absent friends.....:)

1282247354-whiskey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Happy Birthday O&O

Apparently OG you started a one year thread somewhere. Chucken told me this, she also said you are losing it :pac::pac:

Advertisement