Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

[PLEASE VOTE] Infrastructure & Roads Beers, 24 Sept - attendee list!

• 21-09-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,106 antoobrien

Date & Time: 7.30 PM on, Saturday 24th September 2011

N.B this is the one near Near Pearse St Train Station, Dublin, not to be confused with the one on Suffolk st.

Infrastructure & Roads Beers - Attending? 6 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    L1011spacetweekAmtmannantoobrienKevRWild Bill 6 votes

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,129 Wild Bill

No
    Thanks.

I've voted on both polls, to be sure to be sure..........;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭ Amtmann

No
    Good. Dubhthack will be there too. Can somone call the bar and reserve a table for us? I look like a younger Brad Pitt by the way; that's how you will know me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 antoobrien

No
    Tremelo wrote: »
    Good. Dubhthack will be there too. Can somone call the bar and reserve a table for us? I look like a younger Brad Pitt by the way; that's how you will know me.

Just rang the bar, they said tomorrow night there's no need to reserve as it's not very busy (didn't even entertain the thought of taking a booking).

No
    antoobrien wrote: »
    Just rang the bar, they said tomorrow night there's no need to reserve as it's not very busy (didn't even entertain the thought of taking a booking).

Thanks Anto, I rang them too and they said the same thing. Thinking I'll park at the Red Cow and get the LUAS in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 KevR

No
    I'll probably be there early because I want to catch a game of football beforehand. If anyone else is going to be early, feel free to PM me for my number.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭ spacetweek

No
    I'll be there but I can only stay an hour or two. I'll be early, aiming for 7pm.

No
    If anyone is still reading this...my ETA still 7.30. I got your number Kev. Tnx.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 antoobrien

No
    coming in for 7 or so, got the number kev thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭ dubhthach

Have to cancel, my two year old isn't feeling well (nothing serious), so got to stay home with OH and look after him.

-Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 KevR

No
    Just leaving Dublin now - really enjoyed the get together!!

• Advertisement

No
    Most enjoyable meeting, so far as I can recall.

We had a minutes silence in memory of Tremelo's drive shaft then lashed into the pints.

Kev, Anto, Spacetweek, MYOB; see you all in Glencullen next year :cool:

No
    Wild Bill wrote: »
    Most enjoyable meeting, so far as I can recall.

We had a minutes silence in memory of Tremelo's drive shaft then lashed into the pints.

Kev, Anto, Spacetweek, MYOB; see you all in Glencullen next year :cool:

Thank you for the minute's silence. Absolutely gutted I couldn't make it. I cannot wait to scrap my car next spring and cruise about in its replacement. Plenty of room in the pub and lots of chat about various schemes I'd imagine!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭ spacetweek

No
    Last night was interesting guys, it was good to meet you.

For posterity, in attendance were:

spacetweek
    Antoobrien
    WildBill
    KevR
    MYOB

Advertisement