Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PLEASE VOTE] Infrastructure & Roads Beers, 24 Sept - attendee list!

• 21-09-2011 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭

Date & Time: 7.30 PM on, Saturday 24th September 2011

N.B this is the one near Near Pearse St Train Station, Dublin, not to be confused with the one on Suffolk st.

Infrastructure & Roads Beers - Attending? 6 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    L1011spacetweekAmtmannantoobrienKevRWild Bill 6 votes

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Wild Bill

No
    Thanks.

I've voted on both polls, to be sure to be sure..........;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

No
    Good. Dubhthack will be there too. Can somone call the bar and reserve a table for us? I look like a younger Brad Pitt by the way; that's how you will know me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

No
    Tremelo wrote: »
    Good. Dubhthack will be there too. Can somone call the bar and reserve a table for us? I look like a younger Brad Pitt by the way; that's how you will know me.

Just rang the bar, they said tomorrow night there's no need to reserve as it's not very busy (didn't even entertain the thought of taking a booking).

No
    antoobrien wrote: »
    Just rang the bar, they said tomorrow night there's no need to reserve as it's not very busy (didn't even entertain the thought of taking a booking).

Thanks Anto, I rang them too and they said the same thing. Thinking I'll park at the Red Cow and get the LUAS in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

No
    I'll probably be there early because I want to catch a game of football beforehand. If anyone else is going to be early, feel free to PM me for my number.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

No
    I'll be there but I can only stay an hour or two. I'll be early, aiming for 7pm.

No
    If anyone is still reading this...my ETA still 7.30. I got your number Kev. Tnx.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

No
    coming in for 7 or so, got the number kev thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

Have to cancel, my two year old isn't feeling well (nothing serious), so got to stay home with OH and look after him.

-Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

No
    Just leaving Dublin now - really enjoyed the get together!!

• Advertisement

No
    Most enjoyable meeting, so far as I can recall.

We had a minutes silence in memory of Tremelo's drive shaft then lashed into the pints.

Kev, Anto, Spacetweek, MYOB; see you all in Glencullen next year :cool:

No
    Wild Bill wrote: »
    Most enjoyable meeting, so far as I can recall.

We had a minutes silence in memory of Tremelo's drive shaft then lashed into the pints.

Kev, Anto, Spacetweek, MYOB; see you all in Glencullen next year :cool:

Thank you for the minute's silence. Absolutely gutted I couldn't make it. I cannot wait to scrap my car next spring and cruise about in its replacement. Plenty of room in the pub and lots of chat about various schemes I'd imagine!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

No
    Last night was interesting guys, it was good to meet you.

For posterity, in attendance were:

spacetweek
    Antoobrien
    WildBill
    KevR
    MYOB

Advertisement