Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interconnected dreams

Options
  • 19-09-2011 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Quite often I can "remember" in one of my dreams some events from another dream. Sometimes I have "dreams in dreams" when I dream that I dream something:D I also have "wrapped" dreams when a dream is interrupted by another and than continues as if nothing happened. And a few times it so happened that my dreams continued the next night from exactly the moment I'd woken up. Most my friends think it's weird:(
    Anyone having similar experience? Do we have, like, a better memory?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rhapsody

I dream within dreams, i.e. I'm asleep, dreaming I'm asleep & dreaming about something mad like riding a unicorn. Then I wake up, get up, get in the shower etc. Then I actually wake up, annoyed that I've just dreamt half my morning & have to do it all again. The odd time I have dreams continue the following night, or possibly a few days later.
    Its a bit annoying really-as in the example above, other times I wake up exhausted sometimes because my dream was very busy i.e. I was running constantly & meeting people & having unusual things happen- in those cases I feel like I haven't had a rest! Most of the time I dream about boring stuff though & this isn't great either.
    I suppose I wouldn't mind not remembering my dreams so well. The way we dream does seem to be unusual, thats my 2c :)

Advertisement