Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to eat. Hungover like hell

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Hold on a minute. What are you planning on giving your kids for breakfast if you have no food in the house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭JohnnyTodd

Is it bad that I laughed at that post? A lot! :)

Not at all. I thought this was the funniest thing I ever heard in my life. Unreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Is it bad that I laughed at that post? A lot! :)

Yes,you're evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

eilo1 wrote: »
    Egg mayo? :eek: Dear god no!?! :eek:

White dribbling liquid leaking off your toast as it curdles whilst clinging to a mashed up chickens mensuration!

YOU SICKEN ME! :mad:

MMMMMMMM I'm clearly a right sicko!

Hold on a minute. What are you planning on giving your kids for breakfast if you have no food in the house?

Ah now come on. Theres plenty of cereal, bread, yogurt, fruit, juice etc etc.

Its not exactly hangover food now. Not one for muching on a bowl of porridge after 12 pints of stout last night.

The missus will take care of shopping tomorrow. Shes out on girls night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Where is your missus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Ah I see. But I gotta say, you can't beat a nightime bowl of cornflakes hangover or, no hangover.

Ps: how long you had a spud in the oven?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

JohnnyTodd wrote: »
    I live in Ravensdale. I found a can of tuna. Mixed it with sweetcorn, mayo , red onion and lemon juice. Just waiting on a baked potato to come out of oven
    nice cooking. wouldn't like to live there just looked it up. too quite for me
    :)

Ah I see. But I gotta say, you can't beat a nightime bowl of cornflakes hangover or, no hangover.

Ps: how long you had a spud in the oven?

5 mins in microwave. Prob leave for 20 in oven

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Move house, tomorrow.

any other problems i can help you with ........

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭greenmachine88

JohnnyTodd wrote: »
    So where does the food suggestions come into it?

You'll know next time what to do, you can have a better time when you alternate drinks

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

Hungover at 10 pm? That calls for a vindaloo delivery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Im hungry now after reading this, I might order a mixed balti with peshwari, and a nice cold can of coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I went out for a 3 course Italian lunch. It was yummeh and cured me.

Drank like a jug of water there too.

Pasta is good carbs for the hungover belly

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

How the feck are you hungover at 10pm ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

How the feck are you hungover at 10pm ?

Has to be in his thirties :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Not everyone lives in a built up area!!

Two chippers and a Chinese in my town and non of them deliver. If we want food we gotta go collect it ourselves:(
    the op however does live in a heavily built up area, ravensdale afaik is near crumlin/terenure in dublin. sorry op but you're talking absolute arse when you say take aways wont deliver to you after 10pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

the op however does live in a heavily built up area, ravensdale afaik is near crumlin/terenure in dublin. sorry op but you're talking absolute arse when you say take aways wont deliver to you after 10pm.

I was assuming he meant Ravensdale in Louth, in which case it's not built up and he's lucky to even have the internet to tell us how isolated he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Il Trap

Its not. The Ravensdale the OP is referring to is (I presume) a rural area in north Louth, a few mins from the border. No Dominos pizza around them there parts!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

L...ou...th .....is that somewhere near shankill or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

L...ou...th .....is that somewhere near shankill or something?

Close enough to the Shankill Road alright.

Advertisement