Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chris Nelson, photog based in NI - reviews?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MrsSunshine

Georgest wrote: »
    Mrs Sunshine - the only way is to go to his house and hound him. What a fraud. I would recommend NO ONE uses this guy...If you can't find his address on the contract PM me and Ill send it to you.

Are you still waiting for your album?

We have the address thanks :)

Did you go round?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MaggieCS

Hi,

We got married in August and have still not received the photos or video. If you have details of Chris's home address I'd me most grateful if you'd forward.

So interesting to know that there are lots of other people in the same boat!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Zabka

Definitely want to warn anyone who is thinking of hiring Chris Nelson Photography, Belfast:
    http://www.chrisnelsonphoto.com/blog/
    DON'T unless you don't want any pics from your wedding. So if you want to have 0 photos of your wedding day, this guy is for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 pipsnips

WE have no photos...none we got married early 2011.....can someone pm me his address please...been looking for it for ages........im so so angry at this. He literally took our money and ran.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 daisyd1

Hi Guys,
    No one has posted in a while! I still do not have my wedding album that I've paid for. Can anyone tell me what they did at this stage? Also I would really appreciate someone sending me his address. He is not answering e mails - the usual. Thanks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 aunt pol

Pm me for the address. I don't actually hate the man so won't post it publicly. I never got to read his comment, boo.

I was contacted after by someone from Fair Trading standards commission I think it was, so I imagine he's been contacted by them.

I never showed up at his door or anything. I just emailed him once a week every week and any time I didn't get an answer I messaged him on his website also. He defriended me on Facebook so that avenue was closed to me. If you are friends on FB, don't say a word on his page, only in private messages, until you have your pics as he'll defriend you and you're minus one means of communication.
    I never ever got an answer on the phone.

Advertisement