Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 and BF4 players names

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭BrianOFlanagan

Is there a way to join games with other people in the platoon from the game itself? Or is it a case of check battlelog and make them psn friends? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Add us as PSN friends, then just find one of us playing online and join the same game or squad up in the main menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm a noob at this but find Battlefield 3 excellent.

You can add me - crosstownk

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

howiye lads been playing this a while now usually a medic or engineer

add me DossRooner

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

PSN: DULTM8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Thefirestarter

PSN = Wozzer10.

Really want to get some steady squad action, playing the lone ranger online far too long on BF3.

Here's the link to our boards platoon:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241014733965/

Apply if you want, and when accepted (shouldn't take more than a day or so) just stick your boards name and PSN on the platoon wall and you'll get added to the members list which helps identify folks to eachother

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Here's the link to our boards platoon:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241014733965/

Apply if you want, and when accepted (shouldn't take more than a day or so) just stick your boards name and PSN on the platoon wall and you'll get added to the members list which helps identify folks to eachother

Thanks, signed and booted up already:)

Are you on yourself at the moment?

Thanks, signed and booted up already:)

Are you on yourself at the moment?

Added you to the list a few minutes ago. Not on myself now as I've work in the morning but should be on tomorrow evening if my connection can hold out for a few more hours

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Added you to the list a few minutes ago. Not on myself now as I've work in the morning but should be on tomorrow evening if my connection can hold out for a few more hours

Great, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

Ricky-2008. add me ,in need of people who can cooperate with me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

LawlessBoyXD, Have a mic and wanting people to play with as squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BazDel

This game can get annoying without a good squad so wouldn't mind have a few people to join with. I mostly stick to hardcore.

PSN: Sly_Scope :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 WIMBOT

Only got the game recently and looking to join a squad.

PSN: Wimbot88

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Al117

PSN: SCHMEVELKINEVEL

playing with out a squad for way too long. gonna have to invest in a mic I guess. any good real cheap recommendations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

PSN: Timmyctc ... like the name. Shocking really. Have a mic and all so thats sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭darraghwalsh100

Hey guys

I said to myself I wont get battlefield because I probably wont play it as much but in the end I gave in and now im looking for some players to have a bit of fun and play the game.

My PSN is: darraghwalsh100

If you add me just write in saying Boards or so thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Add me anytime: MCPADDINGTON

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

Really getting sick of playing with randoms, time to squad up!

My PSN is fuzziedunlop200

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Got BF3 a few months back but only got into the multiplayer in the last few days. Interested in joining a squad and I recently got a new headset and mic.

My psn is: gleesmj

Please add and let me know your from boards. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

PSN=Klair88. Colonel service star 100. Founder of the Band of brotherz Clan. Play everynight and play in clan wars too. Anyone interested in joining send me a friend request. Mic is essential

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Tooshjr81

First time poster in the game forum...... PSN: tooshjr the lonewolf style gets old :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭McGrath5

PSN is in my sig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Hello all.My squad are looking for new members.We are mature gammers with a big emphasis on playing the objective but still out to have fun.We play for WSKY which are a squad from LMZF,a uk based clan with over 500 players.We play international teams regularly and are on most nights.

You have to be over 30 years of age or there about.Anyone interested send me a Pm or PSN:markoriordan

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tigron

PSN: TigronIE

Mention Boards.ie in any invite requests please! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Psn: torcian

Getting tired of having crap squads with no teamwork. Best at cq dom, and have a mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 KetzerF

Hey everyone,

PSN is KetzerF, just stick boards on the invite and I'll accept.

Tired of being the only one in my squad playing the objective. Usually only play at weekends but always play to win when I do, have a mic too.

Cheers,
    Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Is anyone having an issue with maintaining their latest loadouts?
    Mine keeps reverting back no matter how many times ive set it, including vehicles. Have tried it through ps3 and battlelog to no avail. Very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,490 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is anyone having an issue with maintaining their latest loadouts?
    Mine keeps reverting back no matter how many times ive set it, including vehicles. Have tried it through ps3 and battlelog to no avail. Very annoying.

keep hearing that from people.

Was playing recently and someone kept saying that they kept spawning with the rpg when they had picked something else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Defor_Dog

Hey,

my PSN is defor_dog just like my boards username but all lower case. Anyone wanna invite ill accept, reference boards in invite.
    Got me a new headset for my newly decked out games room / office and looking out for players with mics that play to win but dont take games too seriously.
    I would be a mid table player (looking to improve) and normally a bit of a lone wolf but thats only cos most bf3 players are.... so im looking to buddy up and play the game as intended, squad based.
    Playing times are quite random tho due to work n stuff icon8.png

Cheers

Advertisement