Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribulus, weight training

Options
  • 11-09-2011 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

hi i am thinking of getting the tablet tribulus as a supplement for wight training for tonning up, is a good to take , would i see good results after a period of weeks etc?

also if any one knows some side effects, i already know some,
    I just want to know is it really harmless to take and would it give good results.

ps. im on about the natural kind not any enhance bodybuilding tablet :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

For starters, tribulus terrestris is a banned substance in food or supplements in Ireland.

I've only read of men getting a libido boost from it rather then gains in the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Healy Boy

For starters, tribulus terrestris is a banned substance in food or supplements in Ireland.

they sell it in health shops where im from anyway??

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭tiernanobrien

Healy Boy wrote: »

they sell it in health shops where im from anyway??

Its 100% banned in Ireland! Easy to get in the UK... I've heard alot of good reports about it. Seems to be one of those love it or hate it things with alot of people!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Healy Boy

ya i think ur right anyway i did buy it in my local health store, so i leave u no how it goes, no sign of anything yet and been taking it one week so far early days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

I've only read of men getting a libido boost from it rather then gains in the gym.

for starters it is not banned
    It is control and available is prescribed by a doctor
    I know this as the kind man in the IMB rang me to tell me this as his stole my package at customs.

Healy Boy wrote: »

ps. im on about the natural kind not any enhance bodybuilding tablet :)
    what is the difference?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Mr Marri

I tried this a couple of years back (iHerb), definitely helps energy wise so you can train a little harder, but nothing dramatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

for starters it is not banned
    It is control and available is prescribed by a doctor
    I know this as the kind man in the IMB rang me to tell me this as his stole my package at customs.

I said it was banned in food and food supplements not medicinal prescriptions.

Did you order outside EU and customs caught it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭COH

If you're expecting something dramatic to happen as a result of tribulus don't hold your breath. Marketing campaigns will tell you it boosts test levels by up to 8 bazillion percent.... it doesn't. It might help your own natural test production by a miniscule margin

Advertisement