Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11: Conspiracy Road Trip with Andrew Maxwell

Options
  • 09-09-2011 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

did anyone see this?

i thought it was interesting that they decided to get a group of youngsters together instead of people like jordan maxwell etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Was a joke, a sham.

I dont wonder why NONE of the multitude of anti conspitatorial programs dont mention Larry Silverstein or the FACT that the BBC stated building 7 collapsed PRIOR to it's collapse.

I dont wonder why, to prove thermate doesnt cut steel, they poured a pile of thermate on a hotizontal steel beam and set it alight. While we know that thermate needs to be packed tightly/encased to the beam to have full effect.

For starters.

Charlie Veitch is an idiot. I just posted this on his facebook page in rage of his turning on day 1 !!!!!!
    "Cant believe you caved on day 1 Charlie lol, youre one donkey. Thremate needs to be packed/enclosed to cut the steel, not poured on top of it lmfao. That said, the U.S gov could easily disprove the CT's by releasing the 80+ pentagon videos to prove it was a plane that hit it. Therefore, we must conclude they revel in the discombopulation of the masses. So the conspiracy continues. 1 question remains..... Why am I talking to a donkey ? "

And Maxwell is a FnCKTARD !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

Yeah say this, slightly annoyed.

I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist, but a few things from that day do seem a bit suss.

Maxwell surprised me too. I always thought he came across as a bit anti-establisment, not willing to believe all he was told. But it kinda seemed for this doc, he believed whatever the BBC told him to for €€€ .

My main gripe was that Building 7 wasn't once mentioned. Oh and the phone calls from the plane. They went off on a weird tangent with them and voice faking, rather then address the fact that your phone does just not work when up that high !

Yup, 9/11 is small fry from my prespecive. I have thought for a long while that it's pretty much a psy-ops job, no matter who is responsible.
    They will play the blame game for as long as it takes.
    I dont think the 10 year anniversary plague of anti CT shows will reduce the CT's at all, but enflame it.
    Point being, I dont mind giving up my belief that it was, somehow, an inside job. (they probably just let it happen) but (there could well have been explosive material used). It's small potatoes, very small. But this show was redick !! Charlie chamakazied himself lol.... At least wait for some decent evedience man, just to make it look genuine :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

I've not seen it yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

ratedR wrote: »
    Yeah say this, slightly annoyed.

I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist, but a few things from that day do seem a bit suss.

Maxwell surprised me too. I always thought he came across as a bit anti-establisment, not willing to believe all he was told. But it kinda seemed for this doc, he believed whatever the BBC told him to for €€€ .

My main gripe was that Building 7 wasn't once mentioned. Oh and the phone calls from the plane. They went off on a weird tangent with them and voice faking, rather then address the fact that your phone does just not work when up that high !

You make a point about him believing all he's told...
    But can you honestly say that not what you are doing with the above statement?
    Have you personally actually gone out and tested this by yourself and can show through your own individual research that it is true?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Well, if there is any group of people in this world who even pretend that the lame Andrew Maxwell is even remotely amusing, that indeed is a conspiracy worth investigating.

King Mob wrote: »
    You make a point about him believing all he's told...
    But can you honestly say that not what you are doing with the above statement?
    Have you personally actually gone out and tested this by yourself and can show through your own individual research that it is true?

Yeah I've tried it.

I've kept my phone on on flghts between Ireland and the Uk.
    I've turned my phone on on flights to Canada and to Australia.

Once you're at a certain height, nothing.

So na na :p

Yeah I've tried it.

Ah well if you say that you did it twice, it must be true.

Thank you for showing the maturity and thoroughness of the conspiracy believers.

Thank you for showing the maturity and thoroughness of the conspiracy believers.

Yeah absolutely, course it's true. Shur I did it :rolleyes:

Read the first line in my first post. I don't claim to be a conspiracy theorist.

One or 2 things, for me, seem a little off. And that's one of them.
    Mobile phone signals work on masts dont they. And their not all that high. It just doesn't make sense to me.
    Unless they were flying low enough to get signal. Who knows ? I really don't feel that strongly about it to go start a campaign or anything.

And shur you asked about my own individual research. Then mocked me when I said I had. Why didn't you just cut to the chase and call me a c**t in the first post ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

Yeah I've tried it.

Would you consider that its not the height causing the lack of signal but the location? If you are over an ocean it might be harder to get reception.

I have been on flights to central Europe and have heard texts being recieved - followed shortly by someone desperately searching for the phone they though was switched off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭marty1985

What's the conspiracy, that they couldn't make calls from the plane? Don't they have phones you can use on planes, that just require you to swipe a credit card? Obviously I must be missing something.

So assuming your "research" holds and it's impossible for phones to work on a plane, why exactly did They fake the phone calls?
    Does that not seem a little off?
    Mobile phone signals work on masts dont they.
    Yes. And you expect them to be in the middle of the ocean?
    Cause you realise that the 9/11 planes were mostly over land?
    And their not all that high. It just doesn't make sense to me.
    And their signal stops suddenly above them?

At what point does the signal stop above the mast?
    Unless they were flying low enough to get signal. Who knows ? I really don't feel that strongly about it to go start a campaign or anything.
    So they couldn't have been flying lower than trans-oceanic flights over land with a higher density of masts compared to the middle of the ocean?
    I think I see the flaw in your research...
    And shur you asked about my own individual research. Then mocked me when I said I had. Why didn't you just cut to the chase and call me a c**t in the first post ? :D
    Well considering your research consists of you testing something twice in non-comparable circumstances...
    But in reality your simply just spreading what you've been told to believe by conspiracy theorists.
    Kinda like you accuse the Ed Byrne of ..

I kinda think that's a little hypocritical...

Mobile phone signals work on masts dont they. And their not all that high. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Mobile phones are not really phones afaik, technically they are two way radios so I dont think they are limited to lower heights. radio signals dont stop at any height, they just get weaker as they move away from the source.

Things may have been different in 2001, I have no idea.

marty1985 wrote: »
    What's the conspiracy, that they couldn't make calls from the plane? Don't they have phones you can use on planes, that just require you to swipe a credit card? Obviously I must be missing something.
    Well on 9/11 there were logged calls from both phones like those and from mobiles.

In reality sometimes planes fly low and near enough to masts to pick up signals. The chances of this increase as you get nearer and lower to a heavily populated area, say like Washington or New York.

The claim that it is impossible is a common canard spread by truther sites which generally include research of the quality and calibre displayed by ratedR's

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Of course American security was seriously inept and the arms' industry made massive profits and CT's and lots of other headers love and thrive financially on publicity but that's modern society and if there's a chance of a buck to be made someone will cash in despite the gravity or tragic nature of the event

HAVE YOU ? BECAUSE YOU ARGUE WITH SUCH SPIRIT AND CONFIDENCE, LIKE YOU HAVE GONE OUT INTO THE WILD AND DONE ALL THE THERMITE TESTS YOURSELF.

IF NOT, WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT QUESTION TO ANOTHER FORUM MEMBER ?

ABOVE IS SAID LOUDLY WITH A SCOTTISH ACCENT

I dunno Daithi, they have me. I better pull back that CV I sent to Mythbusters :D

I liked the way clever_name replied. He had a bit of knowledge about phones, and put it across in a friendly, civil way.

King Mob, I never used the term fake either. I never suggested they faked the calls. You're putting words in my mouth man ! I just dont know. Phone calls over land. Fair enough. I didnt think of that, maybe that will work. Be civil though dude, stop constantly quoting me and trying to make me look foolish to try make yourself look big.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

Thought your post was quite foolish , don't think mob had to try. I saw most of the show, an the ct guys were typical types that believe in YouTube over actually hearing ot from the horses mouth .

lay off the cuppa's, cuppa :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Yeah, but at least the programme was telling the truth. Conspiracy theorists don't seem to like the truth ... and the blatantly obvious. Putting a comedian in the mix to rip the piss out of them was a nice idea.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Yeah I've tried it.

Of course you're forgetting that the major of the calls were made on airphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭weisses

He says he did and yet you find it necessary to ridicule him

quote King mob

Very mature KM ... very mature

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Bistoman

I dont know who was/Is responsible for the 9/11 attacks. But what igot from that show was that Nothing absolutely Nothing was going to convince that gang that they " Might" be wrong. What was the point of them going? The Indian looking guy and the blond girl had their minds made up long before they even got on the plane. I'm not saying that their view is the wrong view, But is a little bit of open mindedness too much to expect?
    The one thing the show proved to Me was that You cant change the mind of a zealot.

King Mob, I never used the term fake either. I never suggested they faked the calls. You're putting words in my mouth man ! I just dont know. Phone calls over land. Fair enough. I didnt think of that, maybe that will work. Be civil though dude, stop constantly quoting me and trying to make me look foolish to try make yourself look big.

Thats the way he tries to get to everyone who doesn't agree with him ...

And then being P*** off with CT believers ... the Irony :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,636 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Drop the bitching, guys. Discuss the topic at hand

Barrington wrote: »
    Drop the bitching, guys. Discuss the topic at hand

I am just trying to point out a trend in the way King Mob is steering certain discussions

If that is bitching my apologies .. I'll try to be less direct and more OT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

whatever about the thermite i thought the woman describing the phonecall from the plane was bizarre...didnt she say something along the lines of ''i could hear men jumping over the seats to get to the cockpit'' or something to that effect..

lolo62 wrote: »
    whatever about the thermite i thought the woman describing the phonecall from the plane was bizarre...didnt she say something along the lines of ''i could hear men jumping over the seats to get to the cockpit'' or something to that effect..

No, she said her son was the kind of person who would do that.

No, she said her son was the kind of person who would do that.

she also said something along the lines of what i stated

• Advertisement

ok i stand corrected...she was talking about a voice recording not a call...she said she could hear, on the recording, a group of 4-7 men charging forward

its up on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpQzU74X9rE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Advertisement