Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Storm Chasers" Season 5 Premieres 25/9/11

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Ye at one point i thought the 2nd twister that we saw was the rope one that reed was witnessing .
    But then i saw how far away TIV was so that couldnt of been it coz we saw both crews within an hour of seeing the twister.

Hhaha, jaysus , u remember more of the details than i do!

I'd have to look back on my blog for names of places unless i heard them off ha.

Still hav the hope that they caught the REAL close lightning strike that nearly hit us that time. Would be brilliant to say... " THATS WHAT NEARLY HIT US!!!!" hahaa

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Finally!.... The Canton Ef-3 was the 2nd tornado that we saw!

Heres our view of it...
    253646_10150265639061760_503001759_9360715_6912087_n.jpg

Mise, and the 3 of the lads in that white SUV :)

Episode 7 airing tonight..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Episode 7 airing tonight..

Where?

• Advertisement

In America. It will be uploaded soon afterwards on that guys youtube channel.

Iancar29 wrote: »
    If i was Joel id knock some sense into Reed.... Let him drive and see how he feels after all the hours on the road non stop.

It's very interesting to watch these after following many of the storms live at the time ~ notable by their absence and going off course was evident ~ naturally, at the time the reasons were not clear and chat boxes and forums just too full and fast moving to get anything out of them.

A lot of people were typing into the live chat boxes for Reed to "take care" and "get out of there" but I don't see any reference to this and I'm sure Reed is not reading these live ~ it was evident that none of the "Storm Chasers" were intercepting the major storms earlier this years ~ yes, the sheer destruction of towns cut in two was a physical barrier ~ but they were just not intercepting otherwise.

Seeing the shows is explaining why, but also not explaining why.

Vids have been removed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Not the best season of Storm Chasers this year, I thought it would have been a lot better considering what an incredible tornado season we had. Oh well...

Still though there was some great moments, by far the best was
    in the final episode when TIV intercepted that beautiful twister at the end.

Advertisement