Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,068 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Russia +8 for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭BQQ

japan (+58) @10/11 with PP :eek:

very dismissive given they beat Tonga in a warm-up match and performed very well against France.

Add to that, Dan Carter being rested (one of the few NZ players who can't be replaced by someone of equal quality)

Russia +8 for me

Phew, had work for that...

Well done to others who backed it too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Yardie wrote: »

US -2.5 HT handicap looks a great bet tomorrow @ 4/6 on bet 365
    Thanks. Too bad I woke up too late to check if I should play under as well, but won't complain too much :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Phew, had work for that...

Well done to others who backed it too

Had the same myself. No idea how i got that bet in. Anyway I have only got 1 bet wrong since the WC started....il take that! Nice wan on the win! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Russia covered handicap by 1 pt...sweet :D

12/13 for the + handicaps now.

Tomorrow i think Romania are +20 against Argentina and Fiji are +22 against South Africa.

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Had the same myself. No idea how i got that bet in. Anyway I have only got 1 bet wrong since the WC started....il take that! Nice wan on the win! :D

Only other bet I had was Tonga +66 points on first day so 2/2.

Was going do USA to cover handicap against Ireland, but decided against it in end which was annoying but least got back today.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Japan +56 looks like free money,gonna put a nice bit on it.

Dan Carter and Richie McCaw will not be playing against Japan tomorrow so with this I think Japan in Handicap has be done

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Anyone considering lowering the handicap? Say +35 Japan? I think it's around 9/2

• Advertisement

Anyone considering lowering the handicap? Say +35 Japan? I think it's around 9/2

Would not put anyone off it personally.. I will stick to the +57 handicap myself, but at that price you could have value alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Dailynaps

Carter and McCaw may be out but Japan are targeting their games against Tonga and Canada and are playing their second choice team. I can easily see NZ getting ten tries :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Dailynaps wrote: »
    Carter and McCaw may be out but Japan are targeting their games against Tonga and Canada and are playing their second choice team. I can easily see NZ getting ten tries :eek:

Exactly and NZ wont be replacing them with chumps anyone in that 30 man squad is infinitely superior to any of the Japanese players, I think NZ could well crush them in this.

Exactly and NZ wont be replacing them with chumps anyone in that 30 man squad is infinitely superior to any of the Japanese players, I think NZ could well crush them in this.
    Dailynaps wrote: »

Cheers for info only knew that now..

think I will stay well away now from this one

Im all over Japan like a rash! Have them all in trebles, doubles and single and all done in the treble and double just waiting on the Japs. Have a feeling they will do ok. Enough to keep them in the spread. Just have a feeling or maybe its just hope. We see how they start and maybe lay off a bit in play. G'luck to who ever has money on the game either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Im all over Japan like a rash! Have them all in trebles, doubles and single and all done in the treble and double just waiting on the Japs. Have a feeling they will do ok. Enough to keep them in the spread. Just have a feeling or maybe its just hope. We see how they start and maybe lay off a bit in play. G'luck to who ever has money on the game either way.

Gone for +36 Japan 5/1 ..Longshot but yano taking a gamble

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Considered the japan hc, but its too risky i feel , especially with the team that they are planning to play so went with nz hc.

New Zealand winning 38-0 at half time.

I've just backed Japan +72 at 10/11.

New Zealand winning 38-0 at half time.

I've just backed Japan +72 at 10/11.

have you been watching? I wouldn't back them +90

have you been watching? I wouldn't back them +90

Fill your boots on New Zealand (-72) at 10/11 so ;)

• Advertisement

Fill your boots on New Zealand (-72) at 10/11 so ;)

my boots are emptier than my wallet at the moment. Couldn't pick a worse time to be broke. I've been killing the WC HCs so far. Check back here or in rugby forum..

my boots are emptier than my wallet at the moment. Couldn't pick a worse time to be broke. I've been killing the WC HCs so far. Check back here or in rugby forum..

Yes some of the + handicaps have been glaringly obvious in the early games. Bookies probably getting a better handle on them now which of course could mean some of the teams giving the starts get interesting. France out to set a marker in Canadian game prehaps? They must be itching to get going again after their poor opener.

-66 still avail on betfred.

Snap that off!

Lads could be missing something here but PP are offering Ireland +22 V Oz. I think thats a cracker. What ye all think? Am i just being patriotic?

Lads could be missing something here but PP are offering Ireland +22 V Oz. I think thats a cracker. What ye all think? Am i just being patriotic?

Thought the line was at 11? That's a very achievable handicap for Ireland.

I reckon Aus are 12-18 points better than us on the average day.

Thought the line was at 11? That's a very achievable handicap for Ireland.

I reckon Aus are 12-18 points better than us on the average day.

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 South Africa v Fiji 17th of Sep 2011 07:00 am Handicap Betting Fiji (+22.0) @ evens
    Pending Selection Selection Details Result 2 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 Australia v Ireland 17th of Sep 2011 07:00 am Handicap Betting Ireland (+22.0) @ 11/10
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 3 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 Argentina v Romania 17th of Sep 2011 04:30 am Handicap Betting Romania (+20.0) @ evens
    Pending

Since this it just went back to 11....... i hope they keep it at 22. it seems a cracking treble!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 South Africa v Fiji 17th of Sep 2011 07:00 am Handicap Betting Fiji (+22.0) @ evens
    Pending Selection Selection Details Result 2 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 Australia v Ireland 17th of Sep 2011 07:00 am Handicap Betting Ireland (+22.0) @ 11/10
    Pending

Selection Selection Details Result 3 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 Argentina v Romania 17th of Sep 2011 04:30 am Handicap Betting Romania (+20.0) @ evens
    Pending

Since this it just went back to 11....... i hope they keep it at 22. it seems a cracking treble!!

How did you get 11/10 on +22 handicap? Best I can see is Ireland +20 HC @ 3/10. +11 is the line they have @ evens

How did you get 11/10 on +22 handicap? Best I can see is Ireland +20 HC @ 3/10. +11 is the line they have @ evens

I have no idea! If ye are unsure if someone wants to tell me how to post a screen shot i will gladly do so. Just was checking the handicaps for tomorrow. Was looking at some for the morning and there it was i placed the bet as quick as possible and came straight here to let ye all know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

I have no idea! If ye are unsure if someone wants to tell me how to post a screen shot i will gladly do so. Just was checking the handicaps for tomorrow. Was looking at some for the morning and there it was i placed the bet as quick as possible and came straight here to let ye all know.

Nicely done man, I presume PP just made an error or had limited time bonus HC on..I'd be all over that price all day..The weather conditions are supposed to be poor so we may be lucky to see 22 points in the game!

• Advertisement

Nicely done man, I presume PP just made an error or had limited time bonus HC on..I'd be all over that price all day..The weather conditions are supposed to be poor so we may be lucky to see 22 points in the game!

Class! just a bit raging no one else got on it!

Advertisement