Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

City jobs (asking/offering)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

cats.life wrote: »
    when i put my curser on email address it turns red and nothing happends.

Copy and paste it?

[email]<snip, see charter about mail adresses. PM user for this info>[/email]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

At this stage you're wasting your time

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

deccurley wrote: »
    At this stage you're wasting your time

?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Hello all,

I've just finished my masters degree, and I was wondering if there are any retail/marketing positions available in Galway at this moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Amik

I'm in search of a female for a non-professional film shoot (for an assignment) - basically a short 3 minute clip of the person, walking around town shopping, having a coffee, feeding swans, etc.

A sunny morning or afternoon in August. Compensation and a coffee included. PM me for more details! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Amik wrote: »
    I'm in search of a female for a non-professional film shoot (for an assignment) - basically a short 3 minute clip of the person, walking around town shopping, having a coffee, feeding swans, etc.

A sunny morning or afternoon in August. Compensation and a coffee included. PM me for more details! :)

is it a film on stalking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 whyohwhy29

Does anyone know if there are any signs up in any shops/cafes etc looking for staff? I plan to go down to galway next week handing out cv's for a job during the college year.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Anyone know of any marketing, retail, admin or hospitality jobs going in the city centre?

Exhausted all the job sites!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭moonandstars

I am in my 3rd year of Arts and have a background in Montessori teaching along with years of babysitting. I am available for evening and weekend babysitting and maybe daytime hours depending on my schedule.
    Private message me more info or if you know of anyone looking for a sitter. I have my own transport.

Thank you. Paula.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Job's are out in Oranmore but Tesco's and Walsh's pharmacy are looking for staff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 CathalMcCrory

Hi there
    I was working as a cleaner for Cullen Cleaning while going through education for over 2 years, 6 months of that was supervising, Packed it in a few months ago to move to Galway, would be up for a few hours though if your still looking for someone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭KKBL

RubyGirl wrote: »
    Job's are out in Oranmore but Tesco's and Walsh's pharmacy are looking for staff.

Which Tesco? where was this advertised?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

KKBL wrote: »
    Which Tesco? where was this advertised?

Tesco's in Oranmore, saw it on the door going into the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jasonh

not sure where to put this - so apologies in advanced

I'm looking for a good cleaner in the knocknacarra area

initially to do a good deep clean of 2bedroom apartment (top to bottom, doors, walls, skirting, windows,etc) then to do a bi-weekly clean there after.

can anyone recommend ?

j

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Tesco's in Oranmore, saw it on the door going into the shop.

Anybody know if it's still open?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

For people offering work, please put an ad on
    www.adverts.ie/jobs
    too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

I saw a flyer on the Cellar bar looking for a sous chef yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Signs in the windows of both La Salsa(Mary St) and Gourmet Tart(Abbeygate St).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,891 ✭✭✭thesandeman

The little cafe across from the side of Roches are looking for staff as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

The Bentley are looking for nearly everything. The link is on their facebook page!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭ciano1

Capital Kebab house is looking for some sort of waitressing staff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Heard off a friend that Dunnes in Westside will be hiring a good few new staff soon, plenty leaving to go back to college and what not, probably the same in a lot of Dunnes/Tesco/etc. I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Why is it that every now and then there's a feature in the news about 500 people applying for 20 jobs in Spar/hotel etc.

But other places have jobs available (for quiet a while) and they're not snapped up?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,891 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Because the shop/hotel etc have employed a good PR person/agency who can get the business in the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Been looking around town and it seems I have missed out on a job, has anyone seen any signs in shops? Nothing new in the Advertiser, Independent or on the web!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,666 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Been looking around town and it seems I have missed out on a job, has anyone seen any signs in shops? Nothing new in the Advertiser, Independent or on the web!

Try a trip to Specsavers, then walk around town some more.

Lots of signs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Kinsey2010

Long time reader but first time poster. Does anyone know of any part time jobs going around the city or within short driving distance? I already work full time but the celtic tiger has left me with lots of debts:(
    I could turn my hand to anything I'm sure! I work in finance but can do DIY, bar work, cleaning etc.
    Any ideas anyone??
    Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Kinsey2010 wrote: »
    Long time reader but first time poster. Does anyone know of any part time jobs going around the city or within short driving distance? I already work full time but the celtic tiger has left me with lots of debts:(
    I could turn my hand to anything I'm sure! I work in finance but can do DIY, bar work, cleaning etc.
    Any ideas anyone??
    Thanks...
    Search above with 'city jobs asking/offering' and you will get the regular thread on this topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged with thread mentioned by ben.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭loser2old4board

Artisan Restuarant on Quay St again.

Sign on the window on Friday night.
    Apply within.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement