Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinead O'Connor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,641 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Slasher wrote: »
    At what point does the HSE or Dept of Social welfare, or whoever is responsible for this sort of thing say "Enough. We're taking your children into care". She can do what ever crack pot stuff she likes if she has no dependants, but imagine what all this nutter behaviour must look like to the kids. What is it, 5 kids by 4 different men, some of those men not her husband, even though she had 4 husbands, that we know of. She's a total nutter and is not capable of providing a secure, normal home for the children.

Yeah, I know, what's your definition of "normal" blah, blah. She's a fantastic mother (according to the Sunday Indo) blah, blah. She isn't. She lives a bohemian life style, blah, blah. Gimme a break.

As for that tatoo on her chest. I am betting the next publicity stunt is she renounces the Church and wants to have the tatoo removed - courtesy of the HSE, no doubt. No, she's not loaded. She had one hit single that she didn't write, so the royalties from that dried up a long time ago.

Couldn't agree more. She really is the pits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

starch4ser wrote: »
    <Snip>... Enough of that now!!!! behave yourself in here.. Xzanti
    What rumour? One you just started?

I must say, some of the contributions to this thread are vile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

walshb wrote: »
    As bad as she is, what is he? I mean, this guy is a child therapist, isn't he? Who the hell would allow their children to be near a man who can sink that ****ing low?
    wtf!!! To what low did he sink that we should worry about him working with children? Made a rash marraige decision?:rolleyes:

dvpower wrote: »
    wtf!!! To what low did he sink that we should worry about him working with children? Made a rash marraige decision?:rolleyes:

A guy like that needs looking into IMO. A rash marriage decision? That is only half the story. Any man who gets tied up with Sinead O'Connor needs looking into.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,123 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Some of the extreme vitriol spouting from posters here mean they need looking into.
    Seriously, get a grip folks and hope no-one in your family ever has mental illness.

• Advertisement

spurious wrote: »
    Some of the extreme vitriol spouting from posters here mean they need looking into.
    Seriously, get a grip folks and hope no-one in your family ever has mental illness.

Is that what she has?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

I wonder whether Sinead O Connor wishes she could turn the clock back to the days when she opened her mouth to sing beautiful songs instead of spout gobbledygook :o?

Sad that she'll be probably be remembered for the wrong reasons from now on.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Spread wrote: »
    Sinead is addicted to her own media coverage. Her pathetic reappearances in the pages make sad reading. A beautiful voice but a pretty deluded head. One day mother, one day wife, one day nun, one day married, one day divorced, one day lesbian! What next? She is becoming more and more like a skanger's Ma. And she says she was wrongly prescribed?

There is an air of acting up for the cameras about it allright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

At what point does the HSE or Dept of Social welfare, or whoever is responsible for this sort of thing say "Enough. We're taking your children into care".
    Kerry Katona (I know she is British but it's along the same lines) was a far worse mother and even got caught on tape snorting cocaine and nothing was done :eek: When she split with Mark she admitted in an interview that she used to go on 3 day benders in her bedroom with the kids in the house. How on earth is she not being supervised???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭wayfarers

There was a clip of her on TV3 from Celebrity Who Wants to Be A Millionaire filmed a few years back and she was a stunner. She has gone downhill pretty quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

At least David Icke didn't try his luck with her. Can you imagine the offspring :D
    But I think he drew her here ........ on the extreme right, as TB's physical alter ego
    170px-Red_Dress_Programmes_by_Neil_Hague.jpg magnify-clip.png
    Image by Neil Hague from Icke's Infinite Love is the Only Truth (2005),

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Icke Icke baby, sorry, ice ice baby.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Nuts, Crackers and Banana's...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

At what point does the HSE or Dept of Social welfare, or whoever is responsible for this sort of thing say "Enough. We're taking your children into care". She can do what ever crack pot stuff she likes if she has no dependants, but imagine what all this nutter behaviour must look like to the kids. What is it, 5 kids by 4 different men, some of those men not her husband, even though she had 4 husbands, that we know of. She's a total nutter and is not capable of providing a secure, normal home for the children.

Yeah, I know, what's your definition of "normal" blah, blah. She's a fantastic mother (according to the Sunday Indo) blah, blah. She isn't. She lives a bohemian life style, blah, blah. Gimme a break.

As for that tatoo on her chest. I am betting the next publicity stunt is she renounces the Church and wants to have the tatoo removed - courtesy of the HSE, no doubt. No, she's not loaded. She had one hit single that she didn't write, so the royalties from that dried up a long time ago.

maybe that was part of the deal 'marry a child therapist and we'll leave you alone';)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gerone71

What a nice surprise on the front of the Irish Indo today. Enjoyed looking at photos of the wedding of the year.... Tommy Walsh, kilkenny hurler. No unsightly tattoos, tacky limos, skin head brides! What a breath of fresh air to the Indo. I was almost giving up on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

That open letter is bizarre. She passive aggressively attackes his family and friends, saying that they were against the marriage from the start despite having no reason to distrust her and then goes on to give a very good reason why they shouldn't trust her. She took her new (drugs counsellor) husband on a drugs cruise which freaked him out and she realises now that she has to set him free for his own benefit and she wishes him and everyone else well. Sounds like she doesn't have any real awareness of herself or her actions. It's their fault but she wishes them well anyway. Very strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Her marriage is back on again.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0104/oconnors.html

First comment under that link sums it up for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

She's an absolute looper!

Though I am glad that they're trying to make it work - celebrities give up on marriage far too easily

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

mother-god-meme.jpg

I like Holy Moly's take on it.

There was a tear in the eye of a surprised nation last week when it was revealed Sinead O'Connor had split up with her husband of 16 days. People simply refused to believe that the singer's attempt to buy drugs on her wedding night, a trip that 'went badly wrong' and ended up with her and her new husband (a drugs counsellor) being handed a bag of crack was to blame for the split.

Everyone figured it must be some otherworldly, malevolent force, or a string of cosmically unfortunate incidents rather than just Sinead's sky-high spike of momentary selfishness that was keeping them both from being truly happy. Except Sinead that is. Sinead knew she'd been a rascal.

Luckily though it seems that's all behind her now as, according to her OVER 18s ONLY Twitter, she has made up with Barry Herridge and they are now just like every other pair of newlyweds: living together, having lots of sex, and going to counselling.

Real twitter quotes.

"Spent beautiful evening of love making with nine other than husband! Who turned up angelically we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend"

"guess whohad a mad love making affair with her own husband last night?"

"Yay!!! we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend again an stay married but we did rush so we gonna return to b friend g friend"

"an be sickenly happy an go counsellin an move in in like a yr like regular people.. but stay married an we all in love an **** every other"

"motherufcker who dont like it.. so me all happy!! me love me hubby.. he love me... **** who no like it.. God is good!"

"so sinead got laid!!!"

"an all well."

"yay!!! me husband is a big hairy cave man an came to claim me with his club : ) and now im in cave-land.. yay!! we both go panto!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! And... me go LA tomorrow!! hurraay!!"

So there you go, another Christmas miracle. In January.

Read the whole story on Holy Moly! http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/sinead-oconnor-back-her-husband-christmas-gift-crack-now-forgiven61058#ixzz1iVJk4CkG
    The best celebrity gossip site in the world.

• Advertisement

And the morons will buy into this "love story". She's bonkers; he is beyond words. God help those that he is supposed to be helping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Get off Sinead's case yud yees the lotta ya.

I'll photograph this message board, enlarge it and tear it to shreds in front of ye all watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,310 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Pair of cretins, it sickens my sh1te having to hear about this crap on the news, the news ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

gbee wrote: »
    Get off Sinead's case yud yees the lotta ya.

I'll photograph this message board, enlarge it and tear it to shreds in front of ye all watching.

:eek: its you isnt it, your the one that married her :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gerone71

Go and marry Sinéad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

Source entertainment.ie

http://entertainment.ie/celebrity_gossip/Sinead-O%27Connor-Survives-Two-Suicide-Attempts-In-The-Space-of-a-Week/97063.htm

This one needs help, I pity her kids while I'm not a fan hope she gets sorted soon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Tried to off herself.....jaysus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Just checking:

She does still have an album out next month, right?

Advertisement