Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Futuristic dreaming?

Options
  • 01-09-2011 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here ever had a dream that places you in a future time?

When I was little I would dream that I was walking in the Dodder in Tallaght and as I was at the top I could see the bridge just before the mill (if you know the area) but in the dream the bridge was now extending to the left off into firhouse where a now empty field was full of high rise apartments.It just felt to me at the time that this was so futuristic.

Last night I dreamt that I was on Mars with some random guy,turns out the 2 of us where soldiers:confused:he told me too look at earth which I did and it was this tiny blue speck in the sky,we then proceded to move to the edge of a ridge and lookin at what I can only describe as apartments built into marsian soil.

I know I have a bit of a imagination but these 2 dreams where just amazing to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Sometimes. I do remember a dream in particular where instead of prisons on Earth they sent prisoners on rockets to a facility in space. It was quite an amazing dream actually, almost like a film.

Advertisement