Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - September 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

Wind 10.5 km/h E. Barometer 999.3 mb, Falling slowly. Temperature 14.3 °C. Rain today 0.0 mm. Humidity 86%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

After a dreadful wet start the day here has brightened up considerably, still quite windy though but nice enough, threats of showers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Dry day here, breezy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 PARANA

It is so miserable here in Dublin today after returning from hols! Anyone could predict sunny and nice September in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭megatron989

Anyone else notice that spin on the met rainfall radar? Looks like a tropical earthquake is about to blow over us. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Pleasant enough after 4.4mm of rain earlier. Currently 15.4c

Live Data @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Heavy rain for the last 10mins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Thunder. Donegal Town !!

Pouring rain here, had music on loud so wouldnt of heard any thunder :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Blue skies here now after the rain cleared but I can see the dark cloud in the distance over you two, seems to be heading directly for me now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

Wind 2.2 km/h SSW. Barometer 997.2 mb, Falling slowly. Temperature 12.5 °C. Rain today 11.7 mm. Humidity 94%

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A day of some very heavy showers in Castlebar today.Breezy and feeling cool this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

http://www.dromahair.galwaycityweather.com/index.htm

Introducing the all new, all shiny, on-line, weather update from Dromahair!!! Welcome to Eskimocat Weather! A big thank you to Fionagus for your assistance!

Current: Wind 0 . Barometer 993.7 mb, Rising. Temperature 9 °C. Rain today 2.7 mm. Humidity 90%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

Very windy and seriously heavy rain in South Kerry. Very wintry

Can anyone post a link for that icelandic lightning radar again please, I looked for it under the useful links thread but couldn't find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

The old link doesnt seem to be working any more, I was looking for it earlier when Irish mentioned thunder but kept getting a 404 error

Found the new link, quite a few strikes in south Donegal, nothing here as usual. And is it just me or do Holland and Belgium get massive thunderstorms on an almost daily basis?

http://brunnur.vedur.is/athuganir/eldingar/

Thanks Harps, yes lots of strikes here indeed.
    i9R6E.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

14 deg,100%cloud cover,dry,wind south westerly 4-5.(no lightning)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Isn't it amazing how fast autumn comes in? Its overcast ready to rain and I'd nearly need to put the light on in here. Its also a bit nippy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Does anyone here know the story on a new station being reported on the met.ie "daily weather" page, namely 1775 ... where is it and why the number instead of a name?

Oh, my local weather, sunny and very warm, we're looking at about two weeks of this, yesterday was 27 C and today which is Labour Day here is heading in that direction also, 22 C at 10:00 local time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

It's wet.

It's windy.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Does anyone here know the story on a new station being reported on the met.ie "daily weather" page, namely 1775 ... where is it and why the number instead of a name?

Oh, my local weather, sunny and very warm, we're looking at about two weeks of this, yesterday was 27 C and today which is Labour Day here is heading in that direction also, 22 C at 10:00 local time.

It's a second station on the same site as Johnstown Castle MTC. The use of 1775 instead of the station name is just a mistake which has been reported to the climatological division of Met Eireann

12.9C at the moment, Heavy rain and foggy. Dark now, days are getting short.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Its stormy here in Tralee, rain and wind, feels like winter:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

it just stated to Rain again and feels a bit chilly at the moment 13 °C in Streetly, Sutton Coldfield,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Wet and windy in Castlebar.Mild.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

Temp 13.9c with wind picking up and rain not to far away.... Autumn has arrived

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Horizontal rain and high gusts in Galway. One or two advertising signs have taken flight!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

13 deg,cloudy,wind south westerly 6-7

Advertisement