Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atheist Registry.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Galvasean wrote: »

Cronus.
    Ate babies.
    Tried to stop the Olympians becoming gods in the first place.

That's fairly hardcore, yeah, but did he believe in evolution?

I'm posting from a WiFi newwork called Enterprise right now. It's not very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

Sarky wrote: »
    I'm posting from a WiFi newwork called Enterprise right now. It's not very reliable.
    Have you tried reversing the polarity?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

You could try the old "modified photon torpedo over the aerial" trick, gets you another bar at least..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

reverse the polarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Use a Tachyon beam.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

mikhail wrote: »
    Have you tried reversing the polarity?

I don't see what good that would do without also re-routing it through the main deflector array.

The technobabble really was the worst part of those shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I don't see what good that would do without also re-routing it through the main deflector array.

The technobabble really was the worst part of those shows.

It still beats CSI where you can get a can get a picture of the culprit through the reflection off the eye of the victim by analysing CCTV footage.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Well, Gaia is considered one of the Titans and she was all into nature and stuff so probably

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

DP

Malty_T wrote: »
    It still beats CSI where you can get a can get a picture of the culprit through the reflection off the eye of the victim by analysing CCTV footage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭muppeteer

kylith wrote: »
    Unfortunately that clip was about as funny as the few new episodes got:(

muppeteer wrote: »
    Unfortunately that clip was about as funny as the few new episodes got:(

I rather enjoyed them. It is RD after all, it's not like you're supposed to take it series. I've accepted that we'll never get Series 3 again...

Advertisement