Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCDL 2011/2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 gerryfagan501

paulyd87 wrote: »
    Cud some1 update the Wednesday red league table wen yes no all the results wen yes get a chance tnks league has t be very close now wit only 2 games left of the season
    wednesday red is up to date and yes your right its very tight for all the top three spots when you drop in your card sunday morning you will be able to check off the top of my head I think you are joint 4th but wont be able to confirm that till cards are returned on sunday but it is very close

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paulyd87

Cheers Gerry

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Anderson11

Lads quick question the game was a few weeks ago but does any1 no the result between Paidi ogs and d roundabout wednesday side

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭astimpson

Does Anyone have the up to date table for the blue Wens?

What points are the top 8 teams On?

astimpson wrote: »
    Does Anyone have the up to date table for the blue Wens?

What points are the top 8 teams On?
    Alan same as I told Paul check on sunday and make sure you go to the right pub

• Advertisement

Ha ha fair enough Gerry - - the tap pub right ? :)

Right Gents as I was expecting its all up for grabs at the top of the Wednesday red league the 5 are as follows with 2 games left
    kevo's 8 on top with 45 points next up is Edenmore house with 43 then we have the Cabra lads sitting on 41 and with 40 we have market bar and the B.O.T.H. so keep at it lads nobody has won anything yet

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭webster2009

Sherrif Y.C. 1 - 7 City Arms
    This team beat us 6-2 in the 1st half and deserved to. So 2nite we knew we had to perform and perform we did. For the 2nd week running it was over after 5 games (5-0) and with 1 game left we will be looking to achieve 3rd spot so lets keep our game head on for 1 more week and get something from this season that i think our darts deserve,

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭joeker03

01/05/2012 N.C.D.L.
    PATRIOTS 8 PLAYERS LOUNGE 0
    GEORGE8S 7 SALMONS 1

Syls 8 (6 - 2) Metzo
    Wednesday blue May 2nd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 1tommymulligan

Looking at the table for wednesday red on 3rd April posted, Kevos 8 with 35 points having played 24 matches.
    With two matches left they have 45 points?
    was the previous table wrong?

Edenmore House 24 39
    Kevo's 8 24 35
    Maurice's 8 24 35
    Market Bar 24 34
    John's 8 23 31
    BOTH 24 31
    Swiss Cottage 24 30
    Quarry House 22 27
    CTD 22 21
    Kinsealy Inn 22 21
    Seabank House 23 21
    Foxhound 24 17
    City Arms 24 15
    Tony's 8 21 13
    Mathews 22 02

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Matthews were a no show at BOTH on Wednesday Night.

Looking at the table for wednesday red on 3rd April posted, Kevos 8 with 35 points having played 24 matches.
    With two matches left they have 45 points?
    was the previous table wrong?

Edenmore House 24 39
    Kevo's 8 24 35
    Maurice's 8 24 35
    Market Bar 24 34
    John's 8 23 31
    BOTH 24 31
    Swiss Cottage 24 30
    Quarry House 22 27
    CTD 22 21
    Kinsealy Inn 22 21
    Seabank House 23 21
    Foxhound 24 17
    City Arms 24 15
    Tony's 8 21 13
    Mathews 22 02
    the points I posted last week here are spot on the earlier table you may have seen was more then likly missing cards so the points on it would have been from returned cards only as it stands now with a week to go Kevos 8 are still two clear on top from edenmore so need a draw to win the league then you have joint third between marices 8 and B.O.T.H. with the market bar a point behind them so still alot to play for

Any chance we can get the Wens Blue league put up?
    we are in there untill next week and there are no more matches after that one - - i just want to see if its worth fighting for any place or what . . .

astimpson wrote: »
    Any chance we can get the Wens Blue league put up?
    we are in there untill next week and there are no more matches after that one - - i just want to see if its worth fighting for any place or what . . .
    As you know I look after Wednesday red but top spot in the blue goes to daves 8 after that there is a scramble for the next two places between 3 teams the tap the roundabout and the horse and hound the tap have a free week this week and the other two sides play each other with every chance of a play off for one of the places but that wont be sorted till after wednesdays games are played only way that can be advoided is if the roundabout beat the horse and hound away that will give them second out right if they draw its a play off between the tap and the roundabout for second and if the horse and hound win then its a play off between them and the tap for second so still all to play for

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭webster2009

City Arms 8 - 0 Fassaugh Hse
    Bit of pressure 2nite local derby the Arms going for 3rd spot but once again as in the previous 2 weeks 5-0 but 2nite without dropping a leg. Game finished 8-0 with 1 leg dropped.(Terry Meehan in 5th game with a 146 checkout and 96 checkout to finish the job) 3rd place in the bag and deserved,Congrats to the Patriots on winning the leauge 2nite with a 4-4 draw with Georges.
    To all our lads thanks for a great season and lets build on this for next year !!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dfan

what way did this game go tonite joe ?

Can someone from Kevos's 8 tell which of these posted results is wrong please? Cheers.

Date
    Oct-05 Kevos 8 6 Quarry House 2
    Oct-12 Maurice's 8 2 Kevos 8 6
    Oct-19 Kevo's 8 2 Mkt Bar 6
    Oct-26 Matthews 0 Kevo's 8 8
    Nov-02 Kinsealy 2 Kevo's 8 6
    Nov-09 Kevo's 8 5 Johns 8 3
    Nov-16 Foxhound 2 Kevo's 8 6
    Nov-23 Kevo's 8 4 Edenmore 4
    Nov-30 BOTH 7 Kevo's 8 1
    Dec-07 Kevo's 8 7 City Arms 1
    Dec-14 Kevo's 8 8 Bye 0
    Jan-04 Kevo's 8 7 Tony's 8 1
    Jan-11 CTD 4 Kevo's 8 4
    Jan-18 Kevo's 8 4 Swiss Cottage 4
    Jan-25 Seabank 2 Kevo's 8 6
    Feb-01 Quarry House 2 Kevo's 8 6
    Feb-08 Kevo's 8 5 Maurice's 8 3
    Feb-15 Mkt Bar 7 Kevo's 8 1
    Feb-22 Kevo's 8 8 Matthews 0
    Feb-29 Kevo's 8 7 Kinsealy 1
    Mar-07 John's 8 4 Kevo's 8 4
    Mar-14 Kevo's 8 5 Foxhound 3
    Mar-21 Edenmore 5 Kevo's 8 3
    Mar-28 Kevo's 8 4 BOTH 4
    Apr-04 City Arms Kevo's 8
    Apr-11 Kevo's 8 Bye
    Apr-18 Tonys 8 Kevo's 8
    Apr-25 Kevo's 8 CTD
    May-02 Swiss Cottage Kevo's 8
    May-09 Kevo's 8 Seabank

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭joeker03

Well done to the PATRIOTS 2012 N.C.D.L. Tuesday leauge Winners
    Very close game went to the last leg of the 8th game barney had a shot at d8 to win 2-0 Matty won 2nd leg 3th leg Matty took out d18 to get a draw 4-4
    (1) Keith Rooney beat Shane o connor
    (2) Alan o Reilly lost to Glen Spearing
    (3) Joe Kelly lost to Eugene Mc Ardle
    (4) Dennis Corr beat Ryan Maher
    (5) Jimmy leahy lost to Joe Byrne
    (6) Anto Wade beat Wesso
    (7) Frank Kelly beat Anto mc Cracken
    (8) Barney Reddy lost to Matty
    GEORGE8S 4 PATRIOTS 4

• Registered Users Posts: 48 steomac180

well done to all teams in d wed red league for all d good games well done to the winners runnerups and all who took part good season result kinsealy inn 4-4 swisscottage well done lads but 15 draws will never win any league.:eek:

• Advertisement

Top three in the senior sorted out after what by all accounts was a cracking game between the two form sides in the league this season well done to both sides keep up the form now lads for the cup final 3rd place goes to the city arms who won well on tuesday with the Brock right behind them they knew any slip and it was a play off at best look forward now to the finals nite at the end of the month all are welcome but do yourselfs a favour and get there early for what should be a super nite of darts

Syls 8 (5 - 3) Village Inn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dartsking

well done to kevo,s 8 winning wed red league last night kevo,s8 4-4 seabank house

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paulyd87

Whats the story lads it's paul davison here off the market bar im thinking off running a tournament in memory off me uncle Derek lennox €20 a head will be played in doyles pub in phibsbough on 14th july 1st te 2 sets ri true 2 the semis :-) semis 1st te 3 sets final 1st te 4 sets only open t Players who played Wednesday ni darts this year in the red or blue league then next year it be open to all players i want 64 players in it wud ye wrecking any ur players be interested I'm thinking about in july be at least €600 4 winner plus trophy 4 a year €300 runner up €100 beaten semi finalist if I get the 64 players in :-) need names and cash as soon as possible t get the ball rolling and organised any1 interested txt me on 0857386632 ONLY OPEN 2 PLAYERS WHO PLAYED WEDNESDAY RED OR BLUE LEAGUE THIS YEAR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 3inthebed

Congratulations to kevos8 winning the league last night. 4 all draw result against us was good enough to seal the title. Best of luck going up to play with the big boys. It was a great season nd some great matches were played. Thanks to everyone involved in the league and thanks to everyone on here keeping everyone up to date and we look forward to next year. If anybody is interested the seabank house are having their first exhibition night with terry Jenkins on May 17th. Tickets are only ten euro and all the support would be greatly appreciated as we hope to make a big success of the night and have many more exhibitions with different players. Anyone looking for tickets can get them from the seabank or contact Paul on 0851932626

• Registered Users Posts: 48 steomac180

congrats to kevos 8 for winning the wed red league from all the lads at d swiss

Congrats to Kevo's 8 a good side and dropped very few points. Well done keep it up on Tuesdays next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Anderson11

Daves 8, 6 - 2 Cardiff Inn

Daves 8 goin up as champions only a single defeat all season,
    Best of luck to the tap and horse and hound in the 2nd place playoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 DodgyDarts

Well done to Dave's 8 on a great season, best of luck up in the tuesday next year. Also best of luck in the play-off between H&H and the Tap. All good teams.

• Advertisement

Do we have any scores of the Last game i am trying to update Our site - - it keeps everyone informed just so we can all see where we came in league. . Cheers. .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement