Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heard nothing about my registration?

Options
  • 30-08-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, i accepted my offer for cit and was waiting for my registration pack to come in the post, but it hasn't, and i was wondering if anyone knows when they should be coming in the post? Also I looked on the CIT website and it had the registration dates, but today its gone and I'm wondering if I made a mistake, plus I havent a notion when my fees are due
    Anyone got any ideas? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Got nothing today either, hopefully tomorrow, I asked them about the fees and all they said was I'll get the giro in the post in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 drifter93

oh thanks, makes me feel a little better, I was kind of worried, thought it was just me!

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Got the "registration pack" today..just a letter with ID&password for the student mail.

Edit, the packs are being posted today apparently, link for registration info: http://www.cit.ie/admissions since the link is still broken on the main page.

Advertisement