Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doctor/dermatologist with melanotan experience

Options
  • 30-08-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi could anybody recommend a doctor/dermatologist that has experience dealing with people that are taking melanotan.

I dont want any lectures here or people asking what melanotan is just looking too see if theres anyone out there that knows of any doctors that have/do deal with people taking it.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Melanotan

byrner51 wrote: »
    Hi could anybody recommend a doctor/dermatologist that has experience dealing with people that are taking melanotan.

I dont want any lectures here or people asking what melanotan is just looking too see if theres anyone out there that knows of any doctors that have/do deal with people taking it.

Thank you

Your best bet is probably to just get on the phone and call some of the dermatologists in your area and ask them if they are familiar with the 2 melanotan peptides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PatrickMac

I would'nt expect a great response from a dermatologist. I seriously doubt they'll condone using it... unknown risks versus having a tan?! I've done some serious browsing on the subject, and I dont think theres been a significant amount of testing, so they might nto know. Its a relatively new product aswell, so no long term effects have been witnessed yet.

This is'nt a lecture, cos I use the stuff (have been for about 1.5 years odd). Just wanted to tell you you might not get your answers from a dermatologist. Its uncertain they'll know, and if they do, it could be a bias one. Unless you find a bodybuilding friendly dermatologist who's made an execption to their hippocratic oath in this case.

In the 1.5 years of using it in moderation, I've kept a good natural looking strong tan, and havent noticed any side effects to date.

Remember.. not a lecture... just a heads up. happy hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭byrner51

thanks for the replies lads.Patrick its actually melanotan 1 that im gonna start using so thats been around a long time and has been well tested its actually close to been approved by the FDA and its available in italy.anyway thanks again for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pandabear2011

hey just wondering if anybody else has had any luck with this stuff. i am totally white would never tan, if i was in sun for years i would never tan. is it possible to go somewhere and someone to actually administer this stuff as i am pretty sure i could never do it myself but would love to give it a whirl.

Advertisement