Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The inbetweeners 1-3 £9.99 at bee.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Great value.. it's currently €19.99 in HMV so that's a cracking saving!

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bambera

Also, can watch all six series here for free(not on an ipad/iphone I don't think though) :http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-inbetweeners/4od

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I wish there were 6 series. Just the 3 and the movie. Great price though. Think i'll pick one up for my mate. Know he was looking for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

Anyone else having problems with paying.
    Keep getting the following error
    "Your payment was rejected. Try a different card or payment method."

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

foxirl wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems with paying.
    Keep getting the following error
    "Your payment was rejected. Try a different card or payment method."
    Unfortunately, Bee.com are well known for it.

Seems to be a common issue with certain cards.

• Advertisement

Thanks Basq.
    Tried 2 cards and neither worked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Thanks Basq.
    Tried 2 cards and neither worked

Just out of interest what bank's cards did you try? Cause I want to purchase it Monday and hoping Ulster Bank Visa Debit works! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Just out of interest what bank's cards did you try? Cause I want to purchase it Monday and hoping Ulster Bank Visa Debit works! :pac:

Just post the card number up here with the expiry date and the three digit number on the back and i'll sort it out for you ;)

OP thanks just picked these up. Good deal can finally see what i'm apparently missing out on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

My visa card wont work on their site, emailed them but got no reply

Mastercard and Visa Debit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Firstly, thanks for posting this! I've been waiting to buy this for ages, but didn't wanna pay £15 for it.

Secondly, I have had problems with bee.com before, where my Visa Debit was refused twice. I used Mastercard this time, and my transaction progress currently says "Awaiting Dispatch." So, I don't know if they've taken the payment or not.

They're only a new company and they have made a few f-ups for me, but I guess that's to be expected when starting out.

It says this is still in stock anyway so hopefully you'll all manage to get yours eventually.

Mastercard and Visa Debit.

Thanks. Not looking good for me so!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Thanks OP just ordered. Had to create a secure code first but all seemed to work. Used a student MasterCard.

Just ordered using my Ulster Bank Visa Debit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Just ordered using my Ulster Bank Visa Debit card.

That's exactly what I've tried with and it didn't work (my card, not yours, obviously).

blastman wrote: »
    That's exactly what I've tried with and it didn't work (my card, not yours, obviously).

It looks like mine worked anyway. Didn't get any rejection notices on bee.com and just got a confirmation email to let me know my order is processing. First time using bee.com so I don't know what's up with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Ordered using a BOI mastercard this morning. Got a confirmation mail saying the order was processing.

Nothing since, no further mails and they haven't charged my card.

It says dispatched within 24 hours and all orders are usually sent out by 4pm. I orders yesterday so I assumed my order would be dispatched today but it's saying it will be dispatched as soon as it arrives. But their showing it as in stock. Is this site proper does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

I've used them a couple of times before without issue.

allimac wrote: »
    I've used them a couple of times before without issue.

Thanks I was getting worried I never normally put cc info straight in. I'd normally go through PayPal or something.

• Advertisement

I've used them a good few times too. I had an issue with one order but nothing serious and, as their site says, they are a new company so teething problems are to be expected.

I ordered this on Saturday, and it was dispatched today.

I ordered mine Sunday so if I don't get an email notification by tomorrow at close of business I'll be shooting an email their way. The fact that they have "shipped within 24 hours" as a prominent part of their site makes me think they should stick to their word. Or even have an update with an expected delivery date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Was going to order some, they're £17.99 now :(

Was going to order some, they're £17.99 now :(

The sale banner on the homepage is still advertising them as £9.99, so that's very annoying.

Is it just me or is this boxset not showing up when you search for "inbetweeners" ?

I would avoid folks.

I ordered it first thing on Monday morning and it was clearly listed as 'in stock'.

Now it's still stuck on awaiting dispatch. :confused:

whirlpool wrote: »
    Is it just me or is this boxset not showing up when you search for "inbetweeners" ?

Same thing happened to me.

quad_red wrote: »
    I would avoid folks.

I ordered it first thing on Monday morning and it was clearly listed as 'in stock'.

Now it's still stuck on awaiting dispatch. :confused:

I've ordered it too and just waiting for it to be dispatched. I'm sure they got a lot of orders. Patience is a virtue. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

I've ordered it too and just waiting for it to be dispatched. I'm sure they got a lot of orders. Patience is a virtue. :pac:
    Yeah,looks like we're in for a bit of a wait.

I've emailed bee.com and got an almost immediate reply,
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Due to the great deal for the Inbetweeners box set I can confirm that we have taken a lot more orders than anticipated.

Therefore we are trying to get more stock at the price that you purchased.

Therefore there is going to be a delay in your order.

I can confirm that item is for sale on the website as we are due to get more stock.

We do get stock in daily but I cannot guarantee when this item will be back in stock.

Unfortunately if we are unable to get stock then we will not be able to honour the order and it will be cancelled.

Please email back if you would like to me to cancel the order.

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Rebecca
    Bee.com

So the Boxset might not be guaranteed for us :(

• Advertisement

I've no problem with waiting. Have plenty to watch in the interim.

What I do object to is listing something as 'in stock', being charged for it, then it turning out it's not in stock. And not being given any update.

That's the reason I stopped ordering off sendit.

Does the 'in stock' status reflect actual stock (which means what is in the warehouse that hasn't been sold) or is it a meaningless default message?

Advertisement