Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamish And Andy's Gap Year

Options
  • 26-08-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else watching this? Currently only airing in Oz (though that hasn't stopped us before).

The first episode was poor (and I do think it was due to the 2 guest stars - Neil Patrick Harris and Taylor Swift - it didn't work very well.. and they've only had one guest since albeit briefly).

Am a big Hamish and Andy fan so was looking forward to this.. it has a couple of real LOL moments per episode. Mostly due to Hamish Blake, who is one of the most quick witted and likeable people working in the industry.

If you need a laugh, give it a watch. You don't need to be a fan of their radio show to enjoy it.

Couple of clips:

(shame the "LARP-ing" from episode 3 isn't online!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Sonovagun

I must Check it out! I loved the H&A podcasts, but stopped listening lately when they went to a once a week show!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sonovagun wrote: »
    I must Check it out! I loved the H&A podcasts, but stopped listening lately when they went to a once a week show!
    Yeah, huge shame when they went to once a week.

TV show is worth a look though.. not amazing but you're guaranteed a couple of laughs each week.

Advertisement