Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I keep dreaming I'm waking up. but i dont wake up.

Options
  • 25-08-2011 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Recently I've been having some really awful dreams. Last night for example, I dremth I was in hospital, all my family were there and kept telling me I was very ill. I said "oh this is just a dream" then I dremth I had woken up and my mother was beside me and telling me I was on kidney dialisis, I kept trying to make myself wake up, but didnt and then got really afraid it was actually in hospital. really scary!

I find too that if im staying in a friends house or away from home I keep have a similar dream where I wake up in that room I'm staying in and its pretty much exatly the same as the real thing. Usualy somthing awful happens (the house is on fire. sombodys trying to attack me etc) and I keep trying to wake myself up and every time I think Im doing that I dont.

anybody able to tell me what this is all about?

oh, and I keep dreaming abouy my teeth falling out. sombody told me it was a sign of stress, but Im not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 herrys

Yeah you are right buddy it seems a sign of stress..... Dou you have any problem or something like that........???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

You might be getting incepted. Has Leonardo DiCaprio been skulking around your house by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

If you don't wake up, who started this thread?

Advertisement