Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idiots calls for minimum price for alcohol - Mod Warning Post #1

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Nothing officially confirmed, but I have heard that Tesco are already planning the increases.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

BeerNut wrote: »
    Nothing officially confirmed, but I have heard that Tesco are already planning the increases.

Both north and south, or just south?

How soon is this expected to be announced, budget day?

A question for the brewers here, oce you have the equipment, how much does it cost t produce a pint of o.k beer? How muchoutlay would be needed on basic equipment?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Just south, I'm sure. And yes, if it's happening it's likely to be on budget day -- 6th December.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

There's a report going to Govt that will deal with all the issues, after that's adopted (if it even is adopted) it will then begin implementation.

There might be something in the Budget to do with tax/excise but I think the major announcements will be next year.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

On frontline a while ago. All the same rubbish arguments

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭phonejacker

Wouldn't it be great if we had alcohol as cheap here as it is in Norway. Bring on the price increases.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Phonejacker - If you have nothing positive to contribute to the thread do not bother posting. Troll again & your posting privileges may be removed.

tHB

Advertisement