Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help make your partner...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

After looking through the 'male form appreciation thread on tLL, I've come to the realisation that a short forehead and thick eyebrows are more important to me than I had ever anticipated :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

Funny women are hard to find.

Gimme a good laugh any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Tall
    Beautiful eyes
    Broad shoulders

Spiritual
    Intelligent
    Passionate(hobbies/work)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

Dark hair
    Not too slim
    Likes my jokes.

Well can't really tell jokes, so 1st two will have to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Personality:
    Liberal (the actual definition not the Fox News one).
    Compassionate
    Spontaneous

Physicality:
    Petite
    Regular mouth (ehh no Angelina Jolie/Bubba from Forest Gump big ass suction cup lips in other words. Never saw the attraction {apart from the, *ahem* 'practical applications', of course}).
    Clear, smooth, soft skin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Personality-wise:

Open-minded about everything
    Kind
    Cheeky, ridiculous sense of humour

Physically:

Broad
    Hairy
    Yeah same as other women here...big kissable mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Open-minded about everything
    Everyone likes to consider themselves open-minded but really most people want others who agree with them and just consider those people the "open-minded" ones and anyone else close-minded. Just something I've noticed and have yet to find someone who didn't fit this despite how much they dispute it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Everyone likes to consider themselves open-minded but really most people want others who agree with them and just consider those people the "open-minded" ones and anyone else close-minded. Just something I've noticed and have yet to find someone who didn't fit this despite how much they dispute it.

Because you are most people,obviously.

Because you are most people,obviously.
    Yes, that's exactly what I said. Brilliant reading comprehension.:D

I've never heard someone be described as open-minded who didn't share similar views to the person saying it. I've also yet to meet someone who described themselves as close-minded. Isn't that strange?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I've never heard someone be described as open-minded who didn't share similar views to the person saying it. I've also yet to meet someone who described themselves as close-minded. Isn't that strange?:D

How sad for you man. Maybe expand 'your circle' or something? I don't know, it's all I can think of. Really, you have my sympathy. Are you into a specific kind of music or do you enjoy being with a certain type of person or are your friends from school still your friends?

I'm not sure what else to say. That's the most hopeless attitude I have read on here before (and I am captain hopeless). Maybe don't try so hard SugarHigh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Kind
    Open minded
    Intelligent

Eyes
    Nice arse
    Petite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Liberal
    Smart
    Good sense of humour.

Pretty
    Long hair
    Something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Honest
    Great sense of humor
    Confident with a positive attitude

Nice face / with a twinkle in his eyes
    Healthy Physique
    Great bum;)

strobe wrote: »

How sad for you man. Maybe expand 'your circle' or something? I don't know, it's all I can think of. Really, you have my sympathy. Are you into a specific kind of music or do you enjoy being with a certain type of person or are your friends from school still your friends?

I'm not sure what else to say. That's the most hopeless attitude I have read on here before (and I am captain hopeless). Maybe don't try so hard SugarHigh.
    It's pretty obvious you don't understand what my argument is. I think you should try harder.:D

Your reply literally makes no sense to what I said. You don't seem to understand that someone claiming to be open-minded is of course going to be biased in judging if it's true or not.

So of course you consider yourself open-minded, however do I consider you to be open-minded is a very different question.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Hoopshead11

Attractive face
    Nice tits
    Nice ass

Smart
    Funny
    Great in the sack

Advertisement