Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Dalv10022 wrote: »
    Sorry i ment , emm Like Swat/Spetznas Black camo....

ok because i was thinking
    heat-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalv10022

thermo wrote: »
    ok because i was thinking
    heat-01.jpg

hahah

its been done before on several occasions.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalv10022

its been done before on several occasions.

ok cool

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Lefty wants to shoot things....

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Lefty wants to shoot things....

in less than 12 hours you can

in less than 12 hours you can

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Hey, I got a question: Next weekend, not this but next (Saturday 15th) I am planning on going to airsoft game for my first time. I heard lots of good things about HRTA, so I was wondering if someone from dublin who would go to hrta that weekend, could I get a lift and back? And perhaps help me out for first time on first day? I am finding it really hard to get into airsoft without knowing anyone or having friends that have something to do with airsoft. Anyone please?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

arleitiss wrote: »
    Hey, I got a question: Next weekend, not this but next (Saturday 15th) I am planning on going to airsoft game for my first time. I heard lots of good things about HRTA, so I was wondering if someone from dublin who would go to hrta that weekend, could I get a lift and back? And perhaps help me out for first time on first day? I am finding it really hard to get into airsoft without knowing anyone or having friends that have something to do with airsoft. Anyone please?

would need to know where your coming from or where someone might be able to meet you.

would need to know where your coming from or where someone might be able to meet you.

I would agree with place I would be told, no matter where, I live in Mountjoy Square Dublin 1 if someone would agree to get me there and back I would go anywhere in dublin they would say.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately I don't know about a lift, but all of the regs will be more than happy to give you a bit of advice and help, but there's not much to it :)

On that note - who's out tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

There for the afternoon shooting session.... Any of the regulars got a M249 they would bring with them? Thinging of getting one,so wanna try it out for a game or two??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭FlankWiz94

Hi paul haven't been up in ages since the night game.... feckin leaving cert :( will be up at the end of the month around the halloween midterm. Will you be open because there will probably be 10+ o.f us up (that's the amount we have atm) dying to get back up to the site. So is christian and cathal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I'll be up tomorrow in the afternoon - see you tomorrow

btw guys, does HRTA site has some kind of lockers? or dress rooms? Or how else do you get to there? do you really walk in all camo suit on streets?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

btw guys, does HRTA site has some kind of lockers? or dress rooms? Or how else do you get to there? do you really walk in all camo suit on streets?

No, Yes, Car and No!!:D:D

So there are dressing rooms?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

So there are dressing rooms?

Yes, there are 2 changing rooms available as well as a flushable toilet.
    Hot food( noodles) as well as tea and coffee.
    When you come up, introduce yourself and say hello. ( I am one of the auld fellas there)

Dogwatch wrote: »
    When you come up, introduce yourself and say hello. ( I am one of the auld fellas there)
    alright thanks. I guess only thing left now is to find way to get there :D

When you come up, introduce yourself and say hello. ( I am one of the only auld fellas there)

Fixed your post Pedro!:pac:

• Advertisement

When you come up, introduce yourself and say hello. ( I am one of the only auld fellas there)

Fixed your post Pedro!:pac:

pay no heed Peter. No respect from these puny little kids...... And as a matter of fact Aido is also old..... So is Kev , Guy not that young, thermo is grumpy that's kinda old, I only play half days - old thing to do.
    So you might say lefty only you and Andy are the young hobbits ??!!??

arleitiss, get yourself up,introduce yourself and kickback with all us old farts having cups of tea.... Having spent the morning schooling Noobs :D

Kiwi for president on the 27th.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

pay no heed Peter. No respect from these puny little kids...... And as a matter of fact Aido is also old..... So is Kev , Guy not that young, thermo is grumpy that's kinda old, I only play half days - old thing to do.

arleitiss, get yourself up,introduce yourself and kickback with all us old farts having cups of tea.... Having spent the morning schooling Noobs :D

Get the boat :D you just made me feel old me young? hmmm new to me

x-squeeze me, baking powder, im neither grumpy nor old.

whats on the 27th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Oi, I resemble that comment :D

x-squeeze me, baking powder, im neither grumpy nor old.

whats on the 27th?

27th = presidential voting date????

By the way we all old and grumpy, just seems like I'm the only one admiting it. And my Aido is too lol

Sunday coming anyone out blasting?

I've already cast my vote for prez! Norris no.1 .......irelands first queen!

So who's out Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

Yarp, +2

So who's out Sunday?

meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as soon as i get out of work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

So who's out Sunday?

yup im back out finally

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement