Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Viktoria Plzen! Yessssssssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

2 longshots tonight

Went for Rubin/ Lyon
    B Burn/ Sheff
    W Ham/ Sheff
    Bolton/ M Field
    Benfica/ Twente
    Exeter/ Pool

All over 2.5 goals €10

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

had Liverpool, Benfica, WHam and Bolton games all over 2.5 goals... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Powerplay looking sweet now!

Ya looks like its coming up...

Pity I didnt follow it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Bloody West Ham destroying accumulators left right and centre. AT HOME against ALDERSHOT.

Jesus.

• Advertisement

carlcon wrote: »
    Bloody West Ham destroying accumulators left right and centre. AT HOME against ALDERSHOT.

Jesus.

Id have thought they would be bankers. what price were they?

Thankfully, one of my accs only needed 4 out of 5 to win. Plus I had Di Natale and Suarez to score first, so I've not lost tonight. I can't say I've won much... but not losing works, I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

1/3 on PP.

1/3 when I bet.

NEVER EVER EVER bet on West Ham. Same with Leeds and Bristol City. Bristol City have screwed me countless times. No go zone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Cardozo not scoring, an hour without goals in the Peterborough-Middlesbrough.
    Still an ok evening. Could have been a great evening with above coming in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

carlcon wrote: »

Jesus.
    that's why u lay them when they're losing lol......
    win/win

Vanbis wrote: »
    1/3 on PP.

Ouch. I didnt bother with league cup tonight. Not when i got burnt with QPR @ 1/2 last night.

Though if your lucky you can get some tasty odds on shock results.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

NEVER EVER EVER bet on West Ham. Same with Leeds and Bristol City. Bristol City have screwed me countless times. No go zone.

I hope Bolton dont join that list in next few minutes

I'm new to this malarkey, but I'm totally not arguing with you there. Never again.

Ouch. I didnt bother with league cup tonight. Not when i got burnt with QPR @ 1/2 last night.

Though if your lucky you can get some tasty odds on shock results.

I only placed the bets at the last minute, i couldn't choose between Everton or West-ham, thought the hammers would win this one though by a few being at home.

Radonman wrote: »
    I hope Bolton dont join that list in next few minutes

Me2, did the enhanced odds special on PP! Come on the Bolton!!

---

I just realised Bristol City were playing tonight and whatayaknow, they lost!

Vanbis wrote: »
    I only placed the bets at the last minute, i couldn't choose between Everton or West-ham, thought the hammers would win this one though by a few being at home.

They're difficult games to judge when the bigger teams are playing weakened teams. Seems the smaller clubs have a greater desire to win.

They're difficult games to judge when the bigger teams are playing weakened teams. Seems the smaller clubs have a greater desire to win.

My mistake was not checking the team news before hand. I wouldn've have gone for overs when you look at the team L'pool and Everton had out. I have to say a bit surprised but it was only a small amount lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Bolton really killed me tonight were the only team in a 10 team accumulator not to win had them +1 thought they looked good for a few goals tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

As previously mentioned I'm betting large on Blackburn -1 tonight. Am also putting said bet in a small accum of Liverpool, Bolton and West Ham.

Had 50 on -1 handicap. 125 back. Back of the net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

lads jumping ahead to the Super Cup I think Barca are fantastic value evens at -1. With the start of La liga being posponed expect a near full strength team out from Barca.

astonaidan wrote: »
    Bolton really killed me tonight were the only team in a 10 team accumulator not to win had them +1 thought they looked good for a few goals tonight

Bolton won though. Had you them on the handicap??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Won 2-1

Great bet, i had my doubts ;). Well done

Having had €899 taken from my account last night, I am happy to announce winnings of €0.77 tonight. :rolleyes:

Up yours, West Ham!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭fat tony9

ow much they cost ya?

oh ya -they won! u do em in h/cap??

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Plezen won? Should have taken my own advice!

Spurs -1 and Lazio double @ little under 3/1

Might have a goalscorer bet depending on Spurs line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

What about the -2 handicap bet ? Did you decide against that ?

• Advertisement

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    lads jumping ahead to the Super Cup I think Barca are fantastic value evens at -1. With the start of La liga being posponed expect a near full strength team out from Barca.

5/6 at HT doesn't look bad either. If there's anything else worth betting on that night, might make an accum out of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement