Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The BAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭Worztron

iDuwCa8.gif

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Worztron wrote: »
    A Rat , Granted a talented rat but a rat nonetheless

kill_it_with_fire_by_sarahredhead-d6jidxs.jpg

@Bandana boy

:D

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

xEWEebG.jpg

du5xMp6.gif

Kexy4xX.gifv

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

the-kid-letter-cat-summer-camp.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Amazing-shot.png

• Advertisement

This-is-my-mechanic.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Kexy4xX.gif
    Fixed for you IBC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

0639_b4c6.gif

1245358.jpg

That squirrel chair is sooo cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

1372524647986342690.jpg

tumblr_nhv6ooxBT61sq5jt4o1_500.gif
    tumblr_nhv6ooxBT61sq5jt4o2_500.gif

It's like the dog is turning in a quest. :)

357643.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭Doge

357694.jpg

The male lizard is holding onto the cage roof and allowing the female lizard to sleep.

357696.jpg

• Advertisement

^^^

It looks like something out of Studio Ghibli.... :)

New Home wrote: »

A hug and an eskimo kiss. :)

tumblr_nsqsh504231tlb56zo1_400.gif

Ducklings can smile, now we've got proof. :)

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

1:58 "You wanna fight? I'll bash u"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I have parrots myself and love watching parrot video's. Cockatoo's are brilliant. I love their feisty attitudes. Even though they are not great talkers, you know when they are not happy :D My favourite is Max goes to the vet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I have parrots myself and love watching parrot video's. Cockatoo's are brilliant. I love their feisty attitudes. Even though they are not great talkers, you know when they are not happy :D My favourite is Max goes to the vet.

Fixed.

• Advertisement

Advertisement