Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Cian A wrote: »
    Why are you off? >_>

Had half days all week because of the exams.

Amen to that brother! :pac:

Off, wooooohoooooo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Oh nice one! Well I took yesterday and Wednesday off like most of my year, went in today and there were only like ten people in so I went home at half 11!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Day off today and I literally just woke up >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Cian A wrote: »
    One of our dark and evil teachers put a smiley face on the end of our christmas exam...there is always hope:)
    my german teacher came around and stuck halloween stickers on our exams before halloween midterm :D

FREEDOM :D finally :D mocks done and dusted :D now for some sleep :o

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Irish OL was so handy today :O Teacher was collecting them at the end and said an hour and a half to write a page! :D
    Bring on the weekend and Kilkenny going down tomorrow ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Irish OL was so handy today :O Teacher was collecting them at the end and said an hour and a half to write a page! :D
    Bring on the weekend and Kilkenny going down tomorrow ;)
    What comes up on the OL Gaeilge paper? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Woohoo mocks are finished and now it's midterm :) We'll hopefully never have to go through that again :P

What comes up on the OL Gaeilge paper? :)
    There was essays on your choice of hobbies, favourite music. And the letter was writing to a friend that you are in a foreign country working in a hotel
    I can't remember the rest but I'll check for you later!

There was essays on your choice of hobbies, favourite music. And the letter was writing to a friend that you are in a foreign country working in a hotel
    I can't remember the rest but I'll check for you later!
    Ha not thats grand thanks :P Just wondering what the ordinary level exam is like :D Never see an ordinary level gaeilge paper in me life :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

*Quietly walks in and takes a seat*

Oh hi there! :) Hope the lot of yaz are well ('cause ye're lookin' well)!! ;) :P

Logged of Boards a whopping TWO weeks ago! Turns out I do have some will power. :D

So... those mocks were fun, eh? :p

• Advertisement

Ha not thats grand thanks :P Just wondering what the ordinary level exam is like :D Never see an ordinary level gaeilge paper in me life :)

Yeah I was just thinking why would you do ordinary in an all irish school? :D It's basically JC HL!

Yeah I was just thinking why would you do ordinary in an all irish school? :D It's basically JC HL!
    The actual embarrassment would kill the student haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭wispa9

Feel the need to share that I am finshed my mocks! Such a relief. :')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Only 2 mocks done but the midterm is as sweet as ever. Lahinch startin at 7 tomorrow night, then Limerick tuesday. Nice one.

We'll have to have a big boardsies session after the LC :D

Togepi wrote: »
    *Quietly walks in and takes a seat*

Oh hi there! :) Hope the lot of yaz are well ('cause ye're lookin' well)!! ;) :P

Logged of Boards a whopping TWO weeks ago! Turns out I do have some will power. :D

So... those mocks were fun, eh? :p
    Culchie of the year, welcome back :) missed you loads :)
    2 weeks :D your some culchie for one culchie , i dont think i can stay off boards for more than 2 days :O :) so i admire your willpower :)
    Mocks were just a barrel of laughs (they were grand like :) ) and yours ? =)
    wispa9 wrote: »
    Feel the need to share that I am finshed my mocks! Such a relief. :')
    relief is not the word :)
    I see your new , so welcome :) Girl or boy ? we have a lot of gender confusion here :P

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

I absolutely envy those who have finished their mocks! :L I have an entire week of mocks when I return after the mid-term.. So no mid-term for me :( Oh the joys of sixth year...... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

Boeing777 wrote: »
    I absolutely envy those who have finished their mocks! :L I have an entire week of mocks when I return after the mid-term.. So no mid-term for me :( Oh the joys of sixth year...... :rolleyes:

im in the exact same position as you! but think about the celebrations at the end ;)

Was going to take this weekend to recover from my emotional trauma then have all of next week for shenanigans but looks like I'm going out tomorrow. Oops.

Culchie of the year, welcome back :) missed you loads :)
    2 weeks :D your some culchie for one culchie , i dont think i can stay off boards for more than 2 days :O :) so i admire your willpower :)
    Mocks were just a barrel of laughs (they were grand like :) ) and yours ? =)

YAY someone missed me!! I mean, what, oh, that's cool I guess, whatevs... :p

It was made easier by the fact that in Culchie-Land you have to rub two twigs together to get the internet on. :o

Culchie of the year - that's the best compliment I've ever gotten. :D

Yeah mine were a bit of a lol-fest too! :pac: I actually tried predicting my marks, and I think I got roughly the very same as last year. :eek: :p Yours? :)

Togepi wrote: »
    YAY someone missed me!! I mean, what, oh, that's cool I guess, whatevs... :p

It was made easier by the fact that in Culchie-Land you have to rub two twigs together to get the internet on. :o

Culchie of the year - that's the best compliment I've ever gotten. :D

Yeah mine were a bit of a lol-fest too! :pac: I actually tried predicting my marks, and I think I got roughly the very same as last year. :eek: :p Yours? :)
    ah we all missed ya :O i missed a culchie who i could talk pokemon with :P
    :) internet in culchie land is fairly scarce alright :P i know the pain, fellow culchie :P
    haha ah well shucks :)
    haha so did i :) my calculator was out going i think i got 7 outta 10 here etc... i always do that :L :) well mine were all pretty much great or ok with the exception of maths p2 :(

• Advertisement

ah we all missed ya :O i missed a culchie who i could talk pokemon with :P
    :) internet in culchie land is fairly scarce alright :P i know the pain, fellow culchie :P
    haha ah well shucks :)
    haha so did i :) my calculator was out going i think i got 7 outta 10 here etc... i always do that :L :) well mine were all pretty much great or ok with the exception of maths p2 :(

Pokémon for the WIN!! :D Ah the calculator thing is a ritual for me! Paper 2 was always gonna be brutal, hopefully my paper 1 was good enough for a D overall. :) Actually really happy with how it went, I thought me aiming for 40% was awful ambitious!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I'm sorry to all not finished, but I have to say:

THANK FU** I'M FINISHED!! I AM DELIGHTED! :D

Had French and Business both HL to finish my Mock experience off today! Ended up doing my Discrimination essay on Feminism ! :P The teacher came round and told me it looked great so Happy! :)

So funny this morning, we got all DEB Exams and nearly everyone was too lazy to study for business last night so they got the Spoilers for the DEB Exam. I revised the whole course anyway last night. Went into Business this morning and turns out we had the Examcraft Paper! :O, half of the class couldn't answer ANYTHING! Lucky I studied as I really need a good grade in it!

I thought it was a handy enough paper tbh! Did Questions 2, 3, 4, 7.

The ABQ was seriously long though! 20 poxy marks for a
    full Business plan
    was well scabby I thought! :O, took up exactly 2 A4's like!

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭rosskind

This is not the end, this is just the beginning.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

It's so nice to have the exams over with. I wish I hadn't been so lazy about them but if I got at least a B3 in everything I'll be pretty happy.

When I came home today I felt like I had to study out of habit and was dreading it until it hit me that I'm freeeeee :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I hate you all. All of you. So much.

Mine start tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

finality wrote: »
    It's so nice to have the exams over with. I wish I hadn't been so lazy about them but if I got at least a B3 in everything I'll be pretty happy.

When I came home today I felt like I had to study out of habit and was dreading it until it hit me that I'm freeeeee :D
    Same! Would be delighted with B3's in English, Geography, Business, Economics, Music and French!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

CTYIgirl wrote: »

Mine start tomorrow.

Even me? :(

Mine start tomorrow.

On a SATURDAY? That's just wrong

So funny this morning, we got all DEB Exams and nearly everyone was too lazy to study for business last night so they got the Spoilers for the DEB Exam. I revised the whole course anyway last night. Went into Business this morning and turns out we had the Examcraft Paper! :O, half of the class couldn't answer ANYTHING! Lucky I studied as I really need a good grade in it!

I thought it was a handy enough paper tbh! Did Questions 2, 3, 4, 7.

The ABQ was seriously long though! 20 poxy marks for a
    full Business plan
    was well scabby I thought! :O, took up exactly 2 A4's like!
    Exact same thing with our business paper, thank fcuk I never looked at the spoilers cos I would have assumed it was DEB like the rest of them :o
    ABQ was shnakey alright, a business plan takes long enough without an entire other section about benefits ;_;

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Namlub wrote: »
    On a SATURDAY? That's just wrong

Yup. I don't even get a midterm, my school is sadistic. In for half nine every day except Sunday :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Yup. I don't even get a midterm, my school is sadistic. In for half nine every day except Sunday :(

Is it not a school that you choose to go to not your standard one?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement