Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Yes! Craving a Caramello! I haven't had one in years, try get the mother to pick some up tomorrow! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

M&S* wrote: »
    Yes! Craving a Caramello! I haven't had one in years, try get the mother to pick some up tomorrow! :D

tbh never even had a caramello :O what is it ?
    I suddenly want one after watching that !! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Dairy Milk Caramello, they're lovely but you get sick of them soooo quickly!

I've eaten the guts of 100 caramel freddos in the past month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

After those midterm results seems like a good time to start serious work :( needless to say, parents were less than happy... F@ck it better late than never I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Ew no, Caramellos are horrible. Don't know how people eat them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Currently doing the irish essay on politics! :p I better get an A! O: Putting serious effort into this damn essay! (although now i'm taking my well deserved break... :pac:)
    Joey. wrote: »
    Ew no, Caramellos are horrible. Don't know how people eat them
    I agree.. mainly because I hate the taste of caramel.. and the texture.. it's just so ewwy. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

i know lads and they are all real backstabbers! Tbh i could do a better job :O and that is saying something

I know !!! y would you do that though ? it was very unprofessional :O
    Shocking lads just shocking!!!!

Tbh, I think this year's Apprentice season is very poor compared to the last two seasons.

Anyway, have to go learn English quotes :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I don't get people who make statuses like 'I'm so bored tonight', like what exciting activities do you do at half eleven every other Monday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Namlub wrote: »
    I don't get people who make statuses like 'I'm so bored tonight', like what exciting activities do you do at half eleven every other Monday night?

I dress up as a cat and fight crime. On a break now. Why do you not do exciting activities at half eleven on a Monday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Bubbleope wrote: »
    Currently doing the irish essay on politics! :p I better get an A! O: Putting serious effort into this damn essay! (although now i'm taking my well deserved break... :pac:)

I agree.. mainly because I hate the taste of caramel.. and the texture.. it's just so ewwy. :(

I love Caramel Freddos but anything else makes me feel so sick :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Joey. wrote: »
    I love Caramel Freddos but anything else makes me feel so sick :pac:
    awh no caramel anything makes me feel sick!
    apart from daim bars.. but they're like hard caramel which doesn't even taste like caramel so that doesn't really bother me.. :D

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I dress up as a cat and fight crime. On a break now. Why do you not do exciting activities at half eleven on a Monday night?

I'll have you know that I have tin whistle practice from 8 to 9 >_>

I'll have you know that I have tin whistle practice from 8 to 9 >_>

Oooooohhhhhhhh exotic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

To be honest I'm starting to hate most facebook status', so much cringe

Cian A wrote: »
    To be honest I'm starting to hate most facebook status', so much cringe

If I see one more "Like for the one who...", "Like for a memory...", or "Mail a number and I'll say pass or meet ...", type status on Facebook then i think I might punch someone. :mad:

Hahaha, this is so true! Especially with the rivalry in GAA between neighbouring towns hahaha!

Send me a PM with a random number for meet or pass xoxox

How can ye not like Caramellos? They're like the ultimate Cadbury's chocolate bar! :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

An Triail was so great :D Belvedere is more like a mansion than a school :eek:

Also, I got 96% on my Heaney essay and 84% on my Plath and Rich ones :D So close to an A2 fml :pac:

barbarians wrote: »
    If I see one more "Like for the one who...", "Like for a memory...", or "Mail a number and I'll say pass or meet ...", type status on Facebook then i think I might punch someone. :mad:

I saw 'Like if you're online' the other day. Laaame

I saw 'Like if you're online' the other day. Laaame

FFS, have these people nothing better to be doing with their time ? (I know how ironic I'm on the internet giving out people being sad :rolleyes: )

Still, would they ever go read a book or go for a walk or do something useful with their lives rather than doing typing these pointless, repetitive shít on Facebook.

Rant over. :P

On a lighter note, today wasn't so bad but I really, really need to get an early night tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

So yeah I think I'm gonna lose my favourite uncle :(

Oh, damn... I'm really sorry :(

I lost mine a few years ago, I know it's hard :( hope your okay, pm if want xx

Oh, damn... I'm really sorry :(

It's ok, you didn't do it!:p

I dunno, he's always been so stubborn about not seeing a doctor and he spent all day up walking around Dublin two Fridays ago, goes to all the city games around the country and stands through all of em. Has a history of bad health. Like my aunt doesn't make a fuss but she asked my Dad to go all the way to Ardkeane in Waterford to see him so I'm thinking it might be saying goodbye's. Both parents gone so all alone in the house, sounds gay but feels awfully lonely :(

It's ok, you didn't do it!:p

I dunno, he's always been so stubborn about not seeing a doctor and he spent all day up walking around Dublin two Fridays ago, goes to all the city games around the country and stands through all of em. Has a history of bad health. Like my aunt doesn't make a fuss but she asked my Dad to go all the way to Ardkeane in Waterford to see him so I'm thinking it might be saying goodbye's. Both parents gone so all alone in the house, sounds gay but feels awfully lonely :(

That doesn't sound gay at all, it's totally normal that you'd feel that way. It's awful to lose a loved one, as well as Siobhnk I've gone through that too so my pm box is always open! But on the other hand, you need to try not to jump to conclusions. It's most likely something totally unrelated, because if they were going to say their goodbyes I think they would have taken you with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Patchy~ wrote: »

Were you the school that came in 15 minutes late?

Also I apologise for the raucous laughter from my peers. They aren't used to external situations.

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I lost mine a few years ago, I know it's hard :( hope your okay, pm if want xx

Thanks a lot but I think I need to talk to someone like face to face or something. :)
    That doesn't sound gay at all, it's totally normal that you'd feel that way. It's awful to lose a loved one, as well as Siobhnk I've gone through that too so my pm box is always open! But on the other hand, you need to try not to jump to conclusions. It's most likely something totally unrelated, because if they were going to say their goodbyes I think they would have taken you with them.

Thanks again Coeur, I dunno, maybe not but like I asked to go and they were like 'Oh Ardkeane isn't a place for fellas your age' so it was probably them thinking they're protecting me from some of the upset or something. There was a buddy of mine went in school last year and thanks to Bus Eireann I missed the bus by the school for the funeral so if I don't get to say my own personal goodbye to my uncle then that'd affect me I guess.

Everyone's been great that's asked me if I'm ok but jano, still sitting here in the living room by myself, waiting for the phone to ring. I should be doing homework and eating but I really don't feel like doing either :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Just had the parent teacher meetings, we were allowed to go along! Went fairly well but got told I'm on the borderline for pass english :/ got told I'm working way harder and better in all my subjects than last year! :) They were perfect really until Irish. The teacher is an actual cow! Was giving out to me while I was trying to keep a straight face at her patheticness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Patchy~ wrote: »

Also, I got 96% on my Heaney essay and 84% on my Plath and Rich ones :D So close to an A2 fml :pac:
    Superbus wrote: »
    Were you the school that came in 15 minutes late?

Also I apologise for the raucous laughter from my peers. They aren't used to external situations.

Good thing that school came late or I would have been late too, I arrived at about 10.30 exactly with a couple friends to join the rest of my waiting year.:o (I'm bad at waking up)

What did you guys think of it? Too much smoke for my liking:p

Maire Ní Chathasaigh??? *Whispers* A Pháidraig! :D:D

Very sorry to hear that, I hope that you don't, but obviously it must be a very tough time for you right now. Try not to stress over work you have enough on your mind, but keep yourself occupied, thinking about it too much can't be healthy.

• Advertisement

M&S* wrote: »
    Send me a PM with a random number for meet or pass xoxox

Lads I was only joking, stop with the PMs!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement