Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Resident Evil Survivor

Options
  • 21-08-2011 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Our first ever Military Simulation event !!!

18th of Septmeber, 9.00a.m. til 4.00p.m.

The city is over run.
    Survivor's have moved to the country side.
    The Hoards are massing see if you can survive a day in the country side at A.D.A

You've seen the movie's and played the games now experience it for real!!

Full payment and registeration forms are due by Saturday 3rd sept 2011

To book contact A.D.A. on 087 67 87875
    or
    Check out www.adavanceddundalkairsoft.com for registeration forms and details.

- 45 euro per person ( includes 3,000 bb's )
    - 6 hour event ( may run on if Zombie's aren't contained )
    - Limited spaces available
    - Special Tactics And Rescue Service
    - Pick your own Side ( Zombie's, Stars, Marines or Civilian's )
    - Can you survive on 30 acres of Contamination

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ADADundalk

There will be mag limits and medic's.

Also the link to the website is misspelt.
    it's
    www.advanceddundalkairsoft.com

thanks A.D.A.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

ADADundalk wrote: »
    There will be mag limits and medic's.

Also the link to the website is misspelt.
    it's
    www.advanceddundalkairsoft.com

thanks A.D.A.

So milslim, then :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

What brand / weight are the bbs you are supplying. I'm kinda picky on what I fire

we'll be supplying 0.2g blaster bb's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

ADADundalk wrote: »
    we'll be supplying 0.2g blaster bb's

We don't use those bbs (0.25 / different brand) - is it still 45 if we supply our own bbs and don't take the blasters ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

Aw im sooooooo there! Can you guys let us know what the diffrent rolls will be what to expect if you want to play and zombie, civilian etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

BioHazRd wrote: »
    We don't use those bbs (0.25 / different brand) - is it still 45 if we supply our own bbs and don't take the blasters ?

dido

45 quid for a 6 hour game and having to own some blasters? Good jaysis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

I hope you guys don't take this the wrong way, and I do apologise if any offence is taken, but:

Is this actually a Resident Evil game, or is it a zombie game? The two are worlds apart. For a resident evil game I would expect a lot of twists, turns, large in-game developed storyline, more sides than STARS, Marines, Civilians and Zombies. I would also expect MONUMENTAL equipment restrictions and limitations for a Resident Evil game.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭cathal2

are the zombies melle or have guns ?

• Advertisement

everyone has guns. its 40 euro if you don't want are bb's.

What kind of zombies have guns O_o

Can we get some more details on this as to how its being run.The resident evil part got me going but i would like some more info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 stevo peronius

What kind of zombies have guns O_o

the best type of zombies dude duh

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭cathal2

the zombies having guns kinda ruin it. there is never a zombie wiv guns even in resident evil only geneticaly enhanced humans who went wrong would be capable of guns

Lads you would really need to sort out what your doing here :P Need alot more info on the game. The Resident evil really caught my eye but slowly going down hill here :P Seems more like a normal skirmish if the zombies have guns aswell.

also lack of answering is not helping.

Deadpool wrote: »
    also lack of answering is not helping.

O yeah forgot to mention that :P

sorry guys for the late reply. the break down for the day will be 2 and a half hours of game play, half an hour break and another 3 hours gaming. during game time there will be three timed odjective games for half of the day. the rest of the time is yours to do with as you please with regrads to attack, defence etc. completing objectives during the objective games give you points which build up too decide which side wins the day. If you have any further questions please ask and they will be answered much quicker then this one was.

Team break down: 30 Zombie's( must wear camo)
    Vs's
    10 stars ( must wear black)
    10 Marines ( must wear camo)
    10 civilians ( No camo )

Please ring A.D.A. on 0876787875 to pick which team you want to be on.

thanks guys and again sorry for the late reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

how do you justify charging 45 euro for what will turn into a giant skirmish

zombies or not it will be and sounds like a skirmish from the get go

you provide no info bar saying there will be 10 marines 10 stars and 10 civilians and 30 zombies.....in camo!!!! are they gonna look like zombies? you are going off the back of one of the most popular zombie outbreak stories going and you dont seem to prepare fir that..

is there prop's or a free lunch or what does the 45 euro cover bar the wages of the Marshall's or someones back pocket??
    is it going on the effects of the zombies?

what separates this game from a regular days gaming

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Shidosha

I'd guess the high price is to pay for the legal fees to fend off Capcom's lawyers.

It's 4.5 hours gaming, but it's actually nearly twice that if you take the doppler effect into account.

Advertisement