Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Them up the road.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

"Champions League.. you're 'avin a laugh" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

oh dear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

irishmover wrote: »

ha ha thanks thats after giving me a right laugh! it couldnt happen to a c0ckier b@stard :D

I hate him big time dirty sod ever since he clobbered one our our lads in a NL derby game;)

Id 8-2 be him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Wow-oh-oh it's a shame about the Arsenal...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Ha comical stuff alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

After watching that "display", I am very confident in a win next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

RoboClam wrote: »

Am never confident before a NLD, teams can raise their games so am keeping quiet until next Sunday evening. No doubt we are the form team and am praying this continues next sunday.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    RoboClam wrote: »

Am never confident before a NLD, teams can raise their games so am keeping quiet until next Sunday evening. No doubt we are the form team and am praying this continues next sunday.

One things for sure about a NLD. All form goes out the window. I'd be happy with a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭PMU

irishmover wrote: »
    One things for sure about a NLD. All form goes out the window. I'd be happy with a draw.
    after last night I would expect us to win!

• Advertisement

PMU wrote: »

Spurs have had many o results against Arsenal over the years having come off of a terrible run. Arsenal could see Spurs as the game of the season for them. Something to give the fans a reason to be behind them. I really wouldn't be hugely confident.

Incredibly crucial time, Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea in quick succession. Getting results in these games will almost guarantee Spurs 3rd. Man Utd, the only top team we cannot get a result against. Whether it be **** referees or dumb luck it seems to always end with us without a win.

Also watching the Sunderland match at the moment and Arsenal weren't as terrible as people have put them out. They just could not take their chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭SuprSi

PMU wrote: »

I'm with KingdomYid. While we are definitely the form team, and I'm sure we'll be the favourites, it's in their stadium, they're in dire need of a morale-boosting result, we're their old enemy - all things pointing to them raising their game. I never expect Spurs to win. I hope we do, and I would gladly take a draw from there, but I'd never expect to win there.

I won't be saying a word until after the game!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Lets take nothing for granted lads, they still have some very good players who on there day can cause us plenty of problems.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I'd rip your arm off right now to come away 0-0 with no injuries same with united but I'd love to stuff Chelsea. Truth be told I think if we come away with 4 points from the three "big" games I'd be very surprised if we didn't finish 3rd.

I heard Wenger on about injures on his team aswell for next week,both managers might be playing mind games imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

That'll do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭Glebee

For a while there I thought they were actually going to pull it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

A small part of me was hoping they would do it. If they progressed it would have been another distraction from trying to finish as high as possible in the league. Plus more games = tired players, more injuries to key players etc.

As it turns out they got the moral victory (or glorious defeat), but either way it keeps their momentum going which is bad news for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭SuprSi

A small part of me was hoping they would do it. If they progressed it would have been another distraction from trying to finish as high as possible in the league. Plus more games = tired players, more injuries to key players etc.

As it turns out they got the moral victory (or glorious defeat), but either way it keeps their momentum going which is bad news for us.

I was the same. They showed a lot of character to get 3 and were unlucky not to get 4. Progression in the CL would've meant that's where their focus would have been. Now they've nothing to distract them from the league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

DearMrLevy

Bless plucky Arsenal, they won the hearts of the nation tonight they did...Like fcuk they did.

.....saw this on Facebook last night.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭golfball37

At the end of the day they went out to a weaker Milan side than the one we beat at the same stage of the competition 12 months ago.

I hope they enjoy their moral victory, however.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I don't fcuking believe it.. Coming from behind again.. They'll be hard stopped, our run in should see the race for 3rd go down to the wire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Van Persie will single handidly bring arsenal to third . They have the momentum , we don't

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Imagine if we had him.. We'd be top imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

the way RVP acting at the end ....dirty cnut!

How many more fcuking injury time winners they gonna get?

where the fcuk did webb get 5 mins injury time from?:mad:

still looking down on em though;)

Sick after watching that late goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

mickman wrote: »
    Van Persie will single handidly bring arsenal to third . They have the momentum , we don't

Momentum, as we well know, can change as quickly as it arrives.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Now who's laughing at who..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

mushykeogh wrote: »
    I think Arsenal's demise has been greatly exaggerated!

I hate to say i told you so!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement