Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No, but they did ask me to do a triple at the end of this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

TRIPLE??!!!:eek:
    I'm taking back all the nice thoughts I was thinking at your faceless boss.:(

Oh my goodness Wolf, I forgot to ask about your mother. Did she have her surgery this week? Everything go well?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I won't be doing. Also they claim it was an accident.

You mean they just messed up the schedule ? Odd the difference between "accidents" and "poor job performance" isn't it?

• Advertisement

There's a difference?

only in the wording:D

You speak the truth Deki

how is your mother Wolf?

Doing grand after her surgery. Although I feel the doctor is a bit painkiller happy

• Advertisement

She probably won't be on them that long. Different people have different pain thresholds. I'm glad it turned out ok. :) My brother (the religious one) had some surgery a few years ago - the pain meds made him a little nutso. He was even telling very bad slightly off color jokes. We couldn't help but laugh at him and then he got really indignant. It was hilarious.:p

You did make recordings of this experience right?

no Wolf he wasn't going to be drugged up forever. He would have really been mad at us :eek::p

Have you people never heard of emotional blackmail?

no.

You know, it's the dirt you have on siblings. Then when they question your judgement you throw that in their face

But when they question my judgement ...they always question my judgement :D that's why I don't tell them anything :p

Good uidea. Let them find out after the bodies are safely disposed of.

Well, they just wince and make faces and say "what you need to do..." And "What's your plan? You gotta have a plan."and "no you can't... and That won't work"
    I don't have a plan. What "I need to do" is never what I want to do.
    And then when I tell them how I feel they say "Well you shouldn't feel that way" How do you not feel how you do feel ? :eek:

Your brothers need to pull their collective head out their collective ass

• Advertisement

They mean well I guess. I'm getting tired Wolf so I'll stop bugging you and say good night,:) Pleasant dreams and restful sleep when you get to your own bed. Give Pearl a hug from me.

Sweetm slumbers to you and Ace then Deki. Give the little bugger a scratch behind the ears for me

I will :) nite

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday Nocts :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

And to you, man. How's things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

morning everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

fuuu....

I got to sleep last night before 2am for the first time in weeks. Then someone texted me at about 2:15. I don't recognise the number, but it was talking about 'phone intimacy'.

I swear to all the feathery gods, if it is someone I know, I WILL find them. And hurt them. With hammers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

reallyrose wrote: »
    fuuu....

I got to sleep last night before 2am for the first time in weeks. Then someone texted me at about 2:15. I don't recognise the number, but it was talking about 'phone intimacy'.

I swear to all the feathery gods, if it is someone I know, I WILL find them. And hurt them. With hammers.

Ha ha nice phrase.

I would hope it was just someone who got the wrong number. If it was someone you know and they were doing it as a joke, you have every right to want to hunt them down. That's just weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

trowelled wrote: »
    Ha ha nice phrase.

I would hope it was just someone who got the wrong number. If it was someone you know and they were doing it as a joke, you have every right to want to hunt them down. That's just weird.

See, the reason I think it was someone I know is, the text was in the middle of a conversation. It was like "Yeah, but fours hours of that was just phone imtimacy".
    So I think it was someone I know who just hit the wrong number in their phone. The VERY wrong number!!

VENGEANCE!!!!!!

985960_b1e9_625x1000.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Awesome picture.

Ahh so possibly an accident. The fool should have been more careful to check before s/he hit the send button.

May your vengeance be sweet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement