Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

G-Money wrote: »
    25 minutes for collection from the chinese when it's normally 10-15 minutes, I don't like that! I'm deliberately not leaving to collect it until the 25 minutes is up!

clearly the whole of your area had the same idea, chinese for dinner. canni wait til next week and i can afford to have chinese for dinner. am having some chicken tonite concoction this evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

The takeaway is never busy at this time, I wonder would I be blacklisted if I changed my mind and just didn't show up to get the food :)

The takeaway is never busy at this time, I wonder would I be blacklisted if I changed my mind and just didn't show up to get the food :)

but it is dinnertime, why wouldn't they be busy?

hdowney wrote: »
    but it is dinnertime, why wouldn't they be busy?

I always go at this time on a Sat and have done for months and it's never busy.

I always go at this time on a Sat and have done for months and it's never busy.

is it normally this miserable out? i find that also entices people to takeaway dinner for some reason!

• Advertisement

As expected, the place was effectively empty when I got there. There was more staff than there was customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

As expected, the place was effectively empty when I got there. There was more staff than there was customers.

Lazy Feckers.... must have been tea time when you rang ;)

The girl put me on hold for about a minute as well and it sounded like she was folding lots of paper or that stronger paper bags they put your shopping in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Preparations have begun!! Lets get this partay started!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

BadGirl wrote: »
    Lazy Feckers.... must have been tea time when you rang ;)

And what's wrong with tea?!

GET HER ELMO!!!
    Preparations have begun!! Lets get this partay started!

Hair... curly, or straight?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Hair... curly, or straight?

Gawsh! I havent even thought that fr ahead! Im still trying to decide on if I should do smokey eyes or not!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

am having some chicken tonite concoction this evening

Not only would you be blacklisted they'd send a ninja round your house :eek:

twas actually delicious i was surprised :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Gawsh! I havent even thought that fr ahead! Im still trying to decide on if I should do smokey eyes or not!!

Smokey eyes, black coal pencil, 700m thick of foundation and nude lips and you'll be such a roide loike. Hair has to be a messy coiff. Add in some uggs and the goys will be so wanting the roide but you'll be all like no and like OMG go away.

Smokey eyes, black coal pencil, 700m thick of foundation and nude lips and you'll be such a roide loike. Hair has to be a messy coiff. Add in some uggs and the goys will be so wanting the roide but you'll be all like no and like OMG go away.

But that's her everyday look... she wants to try something different for a night out surely?

Ah, I'm having chicken tikka. Yes, it does go against everything I supposedly stand for, but my sister requested it so I shall abide.

But that's her everyday look... she wants to try something different for a night out surely?

Ah, I'm having chicken tikka. Yes, it does go against everything I supposedly stand for, but my sister requested it so I shall abide.

i shall be there soon few. i love chicken tikka. i make a mean home made tikka, rogan josh and other curries, onion bahji (or however you spell) etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I'm having a day off from being healthy. Had me a Ben and Jerry's core sundae at the cinema earlier (still buzzing from the sugar rush!) and I'm about to dive into some prawn crackers, a small bar of chocolate and a Kopperberg as dessert after my Thai takeout. Nom!

jokettle wrote: »
    I'm having a day off from being healthy. Had me a Ben and Jerry's core sundae at the cinema earlier (still buzzing from the sugar rush!) and I'm about to dive into some prawn crackers, a small bar of chocolate and a Kopperberg as dessert after my Thai takeout. Nom!

nosey q, what was ur thai takeout

nosey q, what was ur thai takeout

I order from Kanum.ie, I adore their food! Beef Pad Prik Haeng (or as I call it, number 56 with beef ;)). Feckin delicious.

jokettle wrote: »
    I order from Kanum.ie, I adore their food! Beef Pad Prik Haeng (or as I call it, number 56 with beef ;)). Feckin delicious.

off to c if i can find out exactly what that is :)

• Advertisement

Also, had the most amazing scrambled eggs earlier. Had, cinnamon, tabasco, smoked paprika, chili, black pepper, basil, rosemary, chopped chives and fresh grated parmesan cheese.

Nyom nyoms!

Also, had the most amazing scrambled eggs earlier. Had, cinnamon, tabasco, smoked paprika, chili, black pepper, basil, rosemary, chopped chives and fresh grated parmesan cheese.

Nyom nyoms!

All of the above i can see going with eggs, but CINNAMON??? Cinnamon has no business being anywhere near eggs...... :D:D

Nyom nyoms!

Your eggs beat my eggs, hands down.

BadGirl wrote: »
    All of the above i can see going with eggs, but CINNAMON??? Cinnamon has no business being anywhere near eggs...... :D:D

you gotsta experiment to create magic :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening all, on a whim I decided to make a top sekrit trip to Westport to see my friends play a heavy-metal gig. After this, I have a birthday party to attend in a different part if the county and they don't know I'm coming. Such fun...

Friends are about to start, let the filth commence!

cinammon has no business being anywhere near anything in my opinion

Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening all, on a whim I decided to make a top sekrit trip to Westport to see my friends play a heavy-metal gig. After this, I have a birthday party to attend in a different part if the county and they don't know I'm coming. Such fun...

Friends are about to start, let the filth commence!

Sounds like you are having a fun weekend, Shim! Enjoy x

cinammon has no business being anywhere near anything in my opinion

You're really limiting your chefy ways with such an attitude

In other news, Jonathon Ross is back! Hooray!

You're really limiting your chefy ways with such an attitude

In other news, Jonathon Ross is back! Hooray!

ah i am sure i will end up using it eventually. just back in school, in home economics, the people i was making whatever it was with decided it would be funny to put the entire jar of cinammon into the thing, knowin it was my turn to take it home :(

• Advertisement

ah i am sure i will end up using it eventually. just back in school, in home economics, the people i was making whatever it was with decided it would be funny to put the entire jar of cinammon into the thing, knowin it was my turn to take it home :(

Those have an issue with bullies, not the poor cinnamon. No cinnamon = no Christmas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement