Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yes! I saw that yesterday on http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/ Counting down the minutes Rose? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Fewcifur wrote: »
    What does snippety mean? Am I giving out free circumcisions or something? That'd be weird. Why would you suggest such a thing?! Leave my winky alone!

Heh, winky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Shiminay wrote: »
    Yes! I saw that yesterday on http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/ Counting down the minutes Rose? :)

146 of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

It's Friday and 1.5hr before I finish work so que the rain....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

It's Friday and 1.5hr before I finish work so que the rain....
    Would hail do? We all out of rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Ok, this has happened twice today. It's cue right? Or is it que? Quick check, yes, it is cue. I'm having a suspiciously quiet day in work... that's why I have time to ponder such things.

That website is amazing by the way Shim, so much I suddenly need to buy! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Would hail do? We all out of rain.

You can have some of ours if you like. We seem to suddenly have an abundance, our indian summer of 2 days just ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I really need a beer after this week....

I really need a week after this week :)

• Advertisement

I really need a week after this week :)

I was hoping to fit my recovery into the weekend... but I'm on call. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Went to the gym today, as the whole running/weights at home routine hasn't really been too enjoyable. My arms are still shaking and I'm fairly sure my face is still that wonderful shade of heart-attack red. Mmm, attractive :o

jokettle wrote: »
    Went to the gym today, as the whole running/weights at home routine hasn't really been too enjoyable. My arms are still shaking and I'm fairly sure my face is still that wonderful shade of heart-attack red. Mmm, attractive :o

Why is the home based situation not working? Though I hate jogging where people may know ya, what with the heart-attack red, sweat and Stallone like facial movements

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Why is the home based situation not working? Though I hate jogging where people may know ya, what with the heart-attack red, sweat and Stallone like facial movements

I'm not sure, for some reason I find I don't push myself with certain things at home but I put more effort in at the gym. Maybe it's partly a competitive thing, where I'll push myself harder when others are around? Also, jogging irritates my ankle (I tore ligaments a couple of years back) so using the cross-trainer and rowing machine for cardio is much better in that sense.

Mmmm heart-attack red...

Minus the purple hue, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

no for me it is always the purple hue. i agree with jo tho, the at home motivation just doesn't really seem to work. which is why i love going to zumba classes, proper motivation. i don't feel like acting the lazy person where there are others looking.

shame that there was no zumba class last week and i was too poor to go this week. that is two weeks in a row of crappyness re exercising. must. do. better. (now where is that glass of wine!)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

koth, call off the rain dance! The flancer ball is simply using it to boil us all to death! :(

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Solitaire wrote: »
    koth, call off the rain dance! The flancer ball is simply using it to boil us all to death! :(

You're right!! This rain *is* Koths fault!! :(

Yeah! Lets blame Koth!!!!!................

I've no idea whats going on...

Sweet, cooling, refreshing rain, oh how I've missed you these last 3 days!

erm, I mean, yea, damn you Koth...

>_>

<_<

• Advertisement

Sweet, cooling, refreshing rain, oh how I've missed you these last 3 days!

I'm with you on this one, the office is unbearably stuffy with the sun! More rain I saw. MORE!

i don't mind the rain. i am stuck indoors anyway so. also it refreshes the air, and as i am struggling to breath at the moment anyway refreshed air helps a lot. doing the shopping near killed me today. i was melting!

I had to wander out to get some foods yesterday at around 9pm and I was melted. It shouldn't be that hot at the end of September. Hottest day of the year 2 days ago - the 28th of September! Something's not right...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Yeah, Dammit Koth-icins!!

Oooh, I see cake! :pac:

Someone bring me pizzaaaaaaaaaa!!

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Yeah, Dammit Koth-icins!!

Oooh, I see cake! :pac:

CAKEEEEEEE!!!!

Someone bring me pizzaaaaaaaaaa!!

no pizza here. chips and corriander and lime gammon steaks?

No! It needs to be pizza or ill die!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Hmmm, who shall i date tonight?? Captain Morgan or Pierre Smirnoff?? :D:D

Gammon steaks? What the fudge are gammon steaks? What sort of an animal is gammon?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I am having pizza tonight :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement