Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

@jozi delicious pics thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

jozi great pictures - specially the night one - love the Lamborghini...

can you see yourself on that photo:

58763422.jpg

By the way - you was stay beside my on start lane on crossing cause you have the same photo of SLS when they drive away, did you walk on the middle of road when garda stop the traffic :?:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Thanks guys, I like the night time ones more so than the morning ones myself.

Marcinek_55: I was over by one of the pedestrian crossings, I might have moved a little to the middle of the road. Don't suppose you were the guy sitting there waiting who I asked was he there last year as well?

jozi wrote: »
    Don't suppose you were the guy sitting there waiting who I asked was he there last year as well?

That's me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

That's me :)

Maybe you boys should meet up for dinner????;);):D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Maybe you boys should meet up for dinner????;);):D:D

We should have you know, I was staving by the time they kicked off! Could have thanked him in person as well for the many excellent pics he contributes to the thread thumb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Crooked reg on the 911 :rolleyes: Looks off centre too - perhaps the angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

E39MSport wrote: »
    Crooked reg on the 911 :rolleyes: Looks off centre too - perhaps the angle.

Going for the 'rat look' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Le mans 6Hrs at Silverstone. Sorry about the size no time for post processing yet.

img0486dx.jpg
    img0328gs.jpg
    img0714uo.jpg
    img1297uz.jpg
    img1287vqi.jpg
    img0863x.jpg
    img0626ll.jpg
    img0864wh.jpg
    img0350k.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

A car just drove straight into the window in O'Briens in sandyford...

photo2rc.jpg
    photo5a.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

thats a very retro looking bike for the ambulance service

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

smash wrote: »

Remember kids - don't drink and drive!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Must have been really thirsty but YES like others I SPOTTED THE BIKE FIRST. :eek:

Typical petrolhead. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,673 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Valetors at it again?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Oh lovely!!!

Thats one of the new advanced paramedic Harley's based in loughlinstown. I'm amazed that the HSE hasn't rolled out more motorbikes. A large amount of calls they go to doesn't require a full size ambulance an these lads are normally on scene in about 10 minutes at the longest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

What, no tight leather jeans at the Cannonball this year? :(

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

Oh lovely!!!

Thats one of the new advanced paramedic Harley's based in loughlinstown. I'm amazed that the HSE hasn't rolled out more motorbikes. A large amount of calls they go to doesn't require a full size ambulance an these lads are normally on scene in about 10 minutes at the longest
    Unless there's a gap of less than 6' in traffic, or it has to go around a 90deg bend! ANY Jap or Euro tourer would be faster, better handling, lighter and more economical than H-Ds.
    The H-D were the best price and nobody tried to use it as a bargaining chip with the other brands. Amazing really.
    In other news, the HSE choose Corvettes instead of Nissan GTRs for fast response cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Funnily enough, the fire service in the UK have Evo X's as fast response cars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Been a long time since i've seen one of these

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Saab Ed wrote: »

Stunning. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Saab Ed wrote: »

Funny - I saw one on Sunday and thought the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

smash wrote: »

I took this follow up this morning :)
    LHBdi.jpg

I saw 02D SL with SL73 AMG sticker but motoecheck said is SL500 i have one photo in case if it would be SL73 AMG, so i don't know if you want to see that :) It's phone photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I saw 02D SL with SL73 AMG sticker but motoecheck said is SL500 i have one photo in case if it would be SL73 AMG, so i don't know if you want to see that :) It's phone photo.

The SL500 is no engine to be sniffed at. Its a beast of a thing. Why someone would want to make themselves look like an absolute twat and put SL73 AMG on it ill never know. If people know what AMG is then they will know there is no SL73 AMG or any 73 AMG in existence. So it will never impress ANYONE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Hogzy wrote: »
    If people know what AMG is then they will know there is no SL73 AMG or any 73 AMG in existence. So it will never impress ANYONE

:o

SL73

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Hogzy wrote: »
    If people know what AMG is then they will know there is no SL73 AMG or any 73 AMG in existence. So it will never impress ANYONE

The auto museum in Brussels had one the last time I was there, so they do exist.

They also had a Mercedes CLK GTR whick was a nice piece of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Well thats embarrassing... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Spotted these in Albuquerque yesterday they sure love their pick-ups, Harley's & guns over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

WP_000129.jpg

I wonder how that works out for him on a daily basis? :rolleyes:

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

fluffer wrote: »
    That's truly outrageous. A 330 grand car being sold under false pretences. Either that or the guy bought it the day before.. :rolleyes:

I was annoyed when my car was sold to me with 35 miles on the clock, having seen it first with 8 miles on delivery day (I ordered it).

I saw that SLS being driven near Templeogue yesterday. It's putting on mileage all the time.

SHould the dealer have the benefit of the doubt that the 0km on the ad is an error?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement