Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

ameliajane wrote: »
    Yes, I agree. I thought it was a snooty comment to make. She is not in a profession herself so it was a bit strange to look down on the people who do keep our streets clean. Without those that do this job our towns would be in a bad way. Every job is important in its own way. Perhaps, though Jo spoke without thinking which happens sometimes to people. She may not have meant any harm and just wanted Phillip to inspire Ben about the advantages of having an education. She wants Ben to look forward to his first day at school.

Very true like who is writing these very very insulting lines? a man sweeping the streets would,nt just be doing that all the time, he works for the council and does all sorts of jobs from blocked drains ect, these pen pushers who sit on there arses all day sould get up off it, do some research and see how the real world works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

why did laura care what suzanne thought? last time i remember, laura was frothing at the mouth with suzanne...

noticed the product placement myself.. premier dairies low fat milk :D and fruice.. LOL

ever notice when someone passes a paper coffee cup to someone or holds one you can tell there's nothing in it.. :P

i love the cork accent so much, but jo's voice rattles through my head! some days i want to put duct tape across her mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

max life wrote: »
    Maybe guilty of manslaughter :confused:

Barry could get second degree murder, Denzo is accessory after the fact, Paul and Niamh could get charged for withholding information.. Caoimhe and Mark could get done for criminally bad acting..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Barry could get second degree murder, Denzo is accessory after the fact, Paul and Niamh could get charged for withholding information.. Caoimhe and Mark could get done for criminally bad acting..

Love that line at the end.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

i love the cork accent so much, but jo's voice rattles through my head! some days i want to put duct tape across her mouth

Barry, is that you? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

I think it would be great for Angel to come back as her input was enjoyable. Let the moderators deal with the problem posters and ignore the very few who write sharp, unkind comments.

Agree with you ameliajane.I think we all would like angel back. Problem posters who set out deliberately to take digs at people irrespective of their comments have no place on this or any other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Looked like the penny finally dropped for Paul,Barry offering to show him Sarahs grave

Looked like the penny finally dropped for Paul,Barry offering to show him Sarahs grave

Pauls getting some fresh air:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Pauls first useful scene in ages.

That bird with mark seems weird too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

pauls eyes poppin out of his head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

One date (surely the one in hungry pig doesnt count) and dolores has mark and the strange wooden girl married off already! I'd be absolutely mortified if a stranger came in toasting my new 'boyfriend' and I after one meal?! I'd say the girlfriend has something else going on though if she randomly called him out of nowhere! Also Paul is doing really well on these scenes, I like him as a character and he doesn't get enough storylines to get his teeth into. Bring it on!

I agree with you C-J. I thought Paul was so credible in that scene at the grave. Barry is giving me the creeps.

I think Paul had a nosebleed with the excitement of having some lines.

C-J wrote: »
    One date (surely the one in hungry pig doesnt count) and dolores has mark and the strange wooden girl married off already! I'd be absolutely mortified if a stranger came in toasting my new 'boyfriend' and I after one meal?! I'd say the girlfriend has something else going on though if she randomly called him out of nowhere! Also Paul is doing really well on these scenes, I like him as a character and he doesn't get enough storylines to get his teeth into. Bring it on!

Pregnant,perhaps?..........though FC does have a habit of characters appearing from nowhere and disappearing just as quick.

Vivienne is going to get the shock of her life. Jo acted so well as the mother emotionally watching her son on his first day at big school. I had to laugh at the Spiderman outfit
    The new girl-friend - Loretta. It sounds more like a name an order of nuns would have.
    There is absolutely no chemistry between her and Mark. Dolores always seems to arrive at the time the duo are in the restaurant.

Vivienne is going to get the shock of her life. .

Especially if she knew Denzo's role in it all.:eek:

I think this is one storyline with Paul which he won't actually be involved in having an affair. Hopefully, he won't get together with Vivienne or the Bishop bros.

I bet Niamh is regretting fancing Barry all those years ago when she was a school girl.

I think this is one storyline with Paul which he won't actually be involved in having an affair. Hopefully, he won't get together with Vivienne or the Bishop bros.

True. Cant really think of any major ones for Paul that havent been affairs.He's been in scenes in the past with Barry over the affair with Niamh.Then Nicola many times etc...

• Advertisement

I bet Niamh is regretting fancing Barry all those years ago when she was a school girl.

3some with Vivienne maybe? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Great episode tonight i thought. Paul was great in that last scene.

Jo was very OTT when she was leaving Ben at the school gates...you would think she was never gonna see him again. :mad:

The next few episodes are gonna be very interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Samich wrote: »
    3some with Vivienne maybe? :pac:

Disgusting...it doesnt bear thinking about :eek:

Paul and Eileen Bishop??:rolleyes:

She'd put manners on him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

On what we've seen....

He accidentally killed her but he did make a deliberate attempt to dispose of the body. Makes him far more guilty than if he had called the guards straight away.
    Murder and unlawful burial of a body are separate offences. Presumably, there will be a trial. Barry told Denzo he wouldn't implicate him, but will Deegan break him down, causing him to tell the whole truth about that night?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,047 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why dont Damo like Loretta? Did she batter him as well :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why dont Damo like Loretta? Did she batter him as well :p

He fears the femme fatale:p

I am going to have nightmares tonight thinking about Paul and Eileen or Vivienne or the Bishops bros. What a thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

oooh have to say that Barry is freaking me out

• Advertisement

Barry is giving me the creeps. Every time he is in a scene I expect him to kill the person he is talking to!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement