Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,309 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MJ23 wrote: »
    That was one of the worst episodes for a long time.

Yep who gives a crap about Renee ffs :rolleyes: useless character

BTW where is Leo?

The show needs to get back good characters like Tracey, Robert, Dean etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

BTW where is Leo?

Where is Tracey supposed to have gone? What happened again, did she steal Dean from Kylie or something like that? I definitely think she should come back!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭Hitchens

BTW where is Leo?

and Dominic and Dr Jack and Ann Clarke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Hitchens wrote: »

And the Pakistani chap who used to work in the shop. Ashti?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    And the Pakistani chap who used to work in the shop. Ashti?

Yeah Ashti, where did he end up ...the Tora Bora?:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Val has turned into a very annoying character, giving Kelly a hard time.

She is a right nosey aul biddy as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Val can be funny sometimes when they give her some funny lines, but this cribbing really annoys me. It was good the other night when Deegan confromted Renee in the hungry pig and Val was being all nosey only to be told by Dolores to leave. She wasn't best pleased that her gossiping wasn't being tolorated by the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Yangedd wrote: »
    Sister Assumpta was comical torturing the priests during their daily punishment!
    And now her acting is torturing a whole new audience...:)

vektarman wrote: »
    And now her acting is torturing a whole new audience...:)

She's not bad sometimes. If they give it to her she can be funny like when she first arrived and upset everyone by saying that Sarah's ghost could be haunting her:D

Are they dead?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Yeah Ashti, where did he end up ...the Tora Bora?:cool:

Avi? The guy Pete was working with, fixing toasters and stuff?!

Remember Gabriel and Joshua Udenzi. They should bring back Joshua.
    He was in the movie of Mamma Mia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Are they dead?

Dominic is brown bread anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Where did Anne Clarke go? She had an affair with Clancy, I remember. Didn't she have a fling with Dermot too?

Val and Renee were funny spatting last night. Oh yeah, bring back Dermot's secetary from Chile. What was her name again? The fighting between her and Jo was comical.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Is suzanne staying in Australia? Didn't she go out to visit her sis, had a baby and never came back?? Glad she isn't back, don't like her at all, but its amazing she could just decide to stay there and not have any loose ends to tie up at home.

That's exactly what she did. It's funny too that people can just head off to the other side of the world without anything being complicated.

Is suzanne staying in Australia? Didn't she go out to visit her sis, had a baby and never came back?? Glad she isn't back, don't like her at all, but its amazing she could just decide to stay there and not have any loose ends to tie up at home.

Didnt Esther or Yvonne say she is coming home once the baby is a few months old to travel so should be soon

I just hope they dont unite her with Damo maybe put her with Wayne once nutjob Lucy is gone :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Val and Renee were funny spatting last night. Oh yeah, bring back Dermot's secetary from Chile. What was her name again? The fighting between her and Jo was comical.

Magda! Thanks for this. Going to watch it now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Bit of help needed I've been watching Rules of Engagment and the character Timmy played by Adhir Kalyan had a role in Fair City - Ramal Kirmani - does anybody remember this character or storyline in Fair City - I'm racking the brains here and no I still don't Know how to post links.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

deelite wrote: »
    Bit of help needed I've been watching Rules of Engagment and the character Timmy played by Adhir Kalyan had a role in Fair City - Ramal Kirmani - does anybody remember this character or storyline in Fair City - I'm racking the brains here and no I still don't Know how to post links.

It was something to do with Heather writing a book about the world of prostitutes. Ramal was engaged to Sholeh who was Zoe's sister. Zoe was helping Heather. Sholeh was looking after a child, Hanni, whose mother had been murdered by Fareed who attempted to kidnap Hanni.

There's more here under Heather and Sholeh

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/List-of-Fair-City-Characters

It was around 2006/2007 that he was around

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity2008/series/series17/193-196.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ZXXXZ

What is the deal with the wallpaper in louis and carol's sitting room?

ZXXXZ wrote: »
    What is the deal with the wallpaper in louis and carol's sitting room?

€12 a roll? :D

When is the sniping between Carol and Ingrid going to come to a head? They've been at each other's throats now for ages without any fight breaking out. Yes, I know I'm probably going on about it too much, but wouldn't you like to see a good old fashioned catfight in the middle of the street? Carol should really go back to the bitch she was years ago. At least then she had a bit of character to her. I watched Fair City: 20 Years Of Carrigstown the other week and loved the fiesty character she used to be. Seriously, the Carol we all know and love would have knocked 50 shades of grey out of Ingrid by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

That big Lucy reveal a few days ago was pants

Thwip! wrote: »
    That big Lucy reveal a few days ago was pants

I was hoping that Lucy would finally get her comeuppance, but no, Dolores and Wayne found a way to forgive her and move on:rolleyes:

I was hoping that Lucy would finally get her comeuppance, but no, Dolores and Wayne found a way to forgive her and move on:rolleyes:
    "oh noes the mother of my mother's eye donor might be upset that the donation failed...even though she could'nt possibly know. I must find her and make her happy by shagging her son" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,686 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sweet Jesus, the acting here is appalling. Anytime FC try to do explosive acting it just bombs!

walshb wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus, the acting here is appalling. Anytime FC try to do explosive acting it just bombs!
    Christy especially... he has no idea about how to use his voice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Does Blackie ever take off that high-vis vest? There's not a mark on it, does he do any work at all? Or does he just spend his day going from Phelan's to the Hungry Pig to the Community centre to Vinos to McCoy's to the Station?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement