Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

ingrid's make up always looks shiney? is it the make up departments fault or the lights?
    ive just started to like cas with his im a sick old man storyline!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Why has nobody just thought to record Lucy on their Mobiles
    Sure Lucy would just claim that the mobile phone companies are bullying her and Dolores would believe it. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

iceblue wrote: »
    ingrid's make up always looks shiney? is it the make up departments fault or the lights?
    ive just started to like cas with his im a sick old man storyline!

Makeup artist is going a bit overboard with Benefit High Beam on her face! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Sure Lucy would just claim that the mobile phone companies are bullying her and Dolores would believe it. :pac:

There are any number of holes and logic gaps in the story line, it isn't even worth questioning. The normal laws of physics and common sense etc don't really exist.

Look at the story line where Barry killed the girl by falling on her. Fair enough if he weighted 100 stone but he didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

juan.kerr wrote: »
    There are any number of holes and logic gaps in the story line, it isn't even worth questioning. The normal laws of physics and common sense etc don't really exist.

Look at the story line where Barry killed the girl by falling on her. Fair enough if he weighted 100 stone but he didn't.
    Barry fell on yer wan?

I thought he killed her when he walloped her with the door...

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Barry fell on yer wan?

I thought he killed her when he walloped her with the door...

Oops!

Still a stupid way to kill off a character.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Dolly doesn't seem even to like Loopy Lou anymore...yet she lets her move back in and goes out for dinner with her.

It's the most stupid storyline ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zumo_b

Why doesn't Wayne question why his girlfriend wants to spend more time wit his Ma rather than him?!

zumo_b wrote: »
    Why doesn't Wayne question why his girlfriend wants to spend more time wit his Ma rather than him?!

Because that might expose the storyline for what it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

zumo_b wrote: »

cos he's still in shock that she'd spend any time with him at all;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 zumo_b

Well written?? :-D

Lucy said she didn't want to spend time in Wayne's cos Laura makes her feel unwelcome. (Purleeze!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

el diablo wrote: »
    How?

Drumsticks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Oops!

Still a stupid way to kill off a character.

Not as stupid as killing one off with a mirror !

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Sarah fell backwards and hit her head off a table :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Sarah fell backwards and hit her head off a table :confused:
    Did she? Maybe. I had it in my head that he walloped her (accidentally) with a door? Turlough got speared with a mirror and he fell backwards onto a table. Or maybe I am confused.

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

I always though that Sarah got hit on the head with a door!!

From what I remember about Sarah's sad demise, Barry and she were argueing, she turned away, he grabbed and lunged at her, he banged against door and door slapped her in the nose, her nose burst, she panicked and went to roar, he panicked and pushed her and she fell back and hit her head off corner of table...................something like that anyway, am open to corrections as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

She did get walloped with the door in the face or nose I think( was bending down in front of the door).....and then stumbled (or Barry tried to help her but she stumbled backwards) and hit her head fatally off the coffee table, She would have had a bruise on her face and head and it looked as if Barry had battered her even though it was an accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

el diablo wrote: »
    There are only 153 pages in this thread. ;)

thanks guys :)

• Advertisement

THats right did n't she bend down to pick up suitcase and the door hit her nose??

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Anyone else think that Ingrid looked like a battered wife trying to cover the bruises with layers of makeup? Her bright red right cheek was very distracting.

HAHAHAHAHA it's so distracting ughhh:mad:

sue z wrote: »
    Thank You, Tajd!!!

yes yes praise your god :D

seriously everyone just buy tv now magazine 99 cent a week its a good read for all the soaps

remeber the guide is always 1 week ahead i have 2 at the moment this weeks and next weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

:D she looks like a doll

Harry? Harry Molloy??? :eek:

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Late night catch up on the last few episodes. Glad to see Lucy is still as sadistic and psychotic as usual, Carol and Louis playing happy families, and hey, who knew Tommy Dillon was such a DILF!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

If Lucy and Niamh switched diets for a couple of months, Lucy would actually have a figure and she could lose that stupid overcoat and Niamh would start to resemble a woman rather than the back of a bus.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

The Lucy thing is just ridiculous.

Threatens to make up stories about Neil yet why doesn't he tell everyone she's threatening to make up stories.

It's like no one talks to each other round the place!!!

If Lucy and Niamh switched diets for a couple of months, Lucy would actually have a figure and she could lose that stupid overcoat and Niamh would start to resemble a woman rather than the back of a bus.

Was gonna mention that actually. Is yer one who play's Niamh pregnant?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Yangedd wrote: »
    Was gonna mention that actually. Is yer one who play's Niamh pregnant?

Been pregnant the last 18 months ;)

• Advertisement

Prick! wrote: »
    Been pregnant the last 18 months ;)

Trying to think of a word for her here.....

Oh yeah, a fine woman as we say in Cork!

Something to hold onto;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement