Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jaseo

cloptrop wrote: »
    Holy **** dude this is way before my fair city time, I never remember ray having a wife. I remember he had a moth for a while but I take it this wasnt her . She was there after Mondo left i think.

Ray had a wife, well it was the wedding day that Gina his bride got killed.icon9.gif

You are not watching long enough to remember Ray's ex wife Angela either.

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    I reckon Laura and Yvonne and heading for a bit of a fling. My reason being Laura spoke tonight, and actually spoke to Yvonne. And Fair City don't exactly do subtlety.

Is finn not in the picture for yvonne or what is happening there?

Niamh does act well. She cries genuinely which is a sign of a good actress imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    I reckon Laura and Yvonne and heading for a bit of a fling. My reason being Laura spoke tonight, and actually spoke to Yvonne. And Fair City don't exactly do subtlety.

Would Laura be Yvonne's type?

I think Laura might have a thing for Yvonne but I dont think it is mutual, Yvonne seems to be back to the men folk hopefully she finally gets with Finn or even Wayne :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Maybe Yvonne would find manipulating Laura more of a challenge than Finn. Going on her comment about getting what you want/need she could be planning on being with both:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭qhe0i9zvfgdou8

I've never posted in here before but often had a peep in on Tuesdays to read the spoilers and see if Fair City was worth a look the following week but these spoilers seem to have disappeared. Does aybody know where the poster used get the storylines from.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I've never posted in here before but often had a peep in on Tuesdays to read the spoilers and see if Fair City was worth a look the following week but these spoilers seem to have disappeared. Does aybody know where the poster used get the storylines from.
    http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/episodes.html
    or
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s95/fair-city/

The RTE Fair City page is updated on Tuesdays as far as I know. Not sure about when digital spy updates theirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭qhe0i9zvfgdou8

Cheers for that

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Seriously it's only a matter of time before Craig Doyle is on Fair City....

Tuesday 13/03
    Caoimhe argues with Tommy and Judith about Decco spending the night with her. She then bumps into Neasa and confesses that her loved-up act is all for show and she's still going to get revenge against Decco. However, Neasa tells her she has turned into a psycho and that Decco is better behaved than her. Later, Zumo corners Caoimhe and asks her what she's playing at. Caoimhe immediately defends her motives and accuses Zumo of jealousy.
    Zumo goes back to Monastery Avenue and questions Decco about Caoimhe's affections, which makes Decco go crazy. Decco tells Zumo that he is going to rent Carol's flat for Caoimhe and him, so she can set up while he's inside. Later, Caoimhe does her best to convince Zumo that she wants to settle down with Decco.
    Meanwhile, Lucy is disappointed to learn that the Halpins are invited for tea as she doesn't like Laura. Lucy asks Wayne what he's planning to do for Mother's Day and offers to help out. Laura then suggests to Damien that they should do something for Dolores as well. Lucy feels excluded and hides her disappointment when Laura rebuffs her friendship attempts.
    Elsewhere, Wayne drums up business for Neasa's cards, but can Neasa handle her demanding new client?

Wednesday 14/03
    Judith is surprised to learn how helpful Caoimhe has been to the Bishops. Vivienne tells her that she's been a rock of strength. Caoimhe continues to put on a big act for Vivienne and pretends that she'll struggle to cope without Decco. Soon afterwards, Vivienne tells Decco that he needs to prove to Caoimhe and the Dillons that he is serious about their daughter. She gives him her mother's ring to propose to her. Charlotte, however, is horrified and when no-one is looking she steals the engagement ring from the box.
    Later, Decco brings Caoimhe to Carol's flat and tells her that he wants them both to live there and he's paid rent for the next three months. He brings out the engagement box and goes to propose, but is shocked when he sees the ring is gone and hides the box. Caoimhe is torn when she realises how much Decco loves her and that he is afraid of losing her.
    Meanwhile, Neasa is furious when Yvonne rejects the cards she made for Vino's. She is further irritated when Finn suggests that she lets Yvonne get to her too easily and calls him a hypocrite. Later, Finn rejects Yvonne's advances, saying that if she doesn't want to go out with him he doesn't want a fling with her.
    Elsewhere, Lucy's determination to buy Dolores a Mother's Day present leads her to deal with Zumo Bishop, while Damien and Pete need Tommy's help to make a business opportunity a reality.

Thursday 15/03
    Caoimhe is delighted to wake up in Carol's apartment to a romantic breakfast that Decco has prepared for her. Soon afterwards, Decco frantically begs Zumo to find the engagement ring, while Neasa meets with Caoimhe and warns her not to go through with her plan. However, Caoimhe isn't pleased that he doesn't want to spend the day with her - not realising that he needs to look for the ring.
    Later, when the pair attend the lock-up together before Decco's court appearance, Caoimhe seizes her chance by leaving the room and locking him in. She tells him that she is going to make sure he misses his court appointment so he has to spend more time in jail.
    Over at the courthouse, the Bishops become fearful that Decco has done a runner. A shaken Caoimhe soon realises that she has made an awful mistake and runs to her mum for help. When the pair run to the lock-up, they find that Decco has broken down the door and escaped. What will Decco's sentence be?
    Meanwhile, Lucy approaches Zumo again in her desperation to raise money, while Yvonne's love of a good row backfires when Finn defends Neasa against her jibes and she is reduced to getting sage life advice from Wayne.

• Advertisement

poor niamh had muffin top tonight when she was talking to dermot in the office

Niamh needs new clothes she should use her runaway money to get some or try Dolores's charity shop :p

What is muffin top and did she eat it?

a mufifn top is when your fat sticks out poor girl buy bigger chlothes

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

What is muffin top and did she eat it?

Charlotte should have been told off for bringing her own food in to the the fast food joint.
    Customers can't bring in their own food into a premises. Thanks to JP Liz V1 for providing the spoilers which used to be supplied by Angel. I was glad to read them. Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Niamh needs new clothes she should use her runaway money to get some or try Dolores's charity shop :p

Indeed I agree, just having a laugh to myself remembering the huge fuss Niamh made about getting daughter second hand sleeping bag (Ugh) from helping hand.. And now we know she was loaded all along;)

Is Yvonne visiting her mother on a daily basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

jaseo wrote: »
    Is Yvonne visiting her mother on a daily basis?
    Hi Bela :P

why dnt they just kill of rita the actress that plays her is dead aint she

MD1990 wrote: »
    Hi Bela :P

Just checking! I swearicon10.gif

why dnt they just kill of rita the actress that plays her is dead aint she

Is the actress who played Rita dead in real life :eek:

• Advertisement

i think so i tried googling it but notting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

She attended Sarah Mc Dowell's ( Suzanne ) wedding last year , haven't heard anything about her since then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Karen23 wrote: »
    She attended Sarah Mc Dowell's ( Suzanne ) wedding last year , haven't heard anything about her since then.
    No matter where she is or what she is doing, I just hope she is well, she is a fine actress with a lot to teach.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

I'm nearly certain the actress who plays her in real life had a stroke also. I don't.know why they keep her in the show but I guess it gives the Doyles a storyline. If they had funeral for her I guess they'd have to get all the ex pat Doyles back and maybe that's not possible.

Aoibheann McCaul (Caoimhe) gives an interview in Irish Daily Mirror today (Saturday, 10th March) and Ciara O'Callaghan (Yvonne) will be on TSNS with Brendan O'Connor (RTE 1) tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Dont be silly, who do you think rings the bell????

There is a picture of a nun with weird eyes appearing on screen. Is there any way of getting rid of it? It is a bit freaky to be looking at and putting me off being on boards to post. Get the feeling I'm being watched. Spooky. Help!!

There is a picture of a nun with weird eyes appearing on screen. Is there any way of getting rid of it? It is a bit freaky to be looking at and putting me off being on boards to post. Get the feeling I'm being watched. Spooky. Help!!

its an add for some movie

It is a tad creepy. Will be back when it has finished advertising. Farewell boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

It is a tad creepy. Will be back when it has finished advertising. Farewell boards.
    The movie itself is terribly unscary and actually quite funny. The adverts originally piqued my interest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement