Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I just made meringues and a raspberry coulis for desert tomorrow.

Hell yeeaaahhhh!!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

*high-fives* I made raspberry coulis to go with my pancakes this weekend. Lovely stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Maybe I'm uncultured but what on earth is coulis?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

HugsiePie wrote: »
    That little drizle of red sauce you get on your desserts from fancy restaurants

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulis

Gooey-chocolate-cake-001.jpg

At one point in work we had 5 different types of coulis on the menu. That was a pain in the áss. My all time favourite is raspberry though #pastrychefproblems

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Have decided what tattoo I want to get :D Now I just gotta wait 6 or so months to see if I still want it and I'm good to go :)

Now the question is where??? Needs to be somewhere not visible unless I choose to show it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

IRISH COFFEE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edit: Meh

Sounds like a disappointment and a half.

Theonly ting that could make coffee better would be vodka :pac:

The alcoholic is strong in this one :pac:

gCbKwi9.jpg

Get me Gordon Ramsay on the phone right f#$!ing now!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Vodka. Coffee liqueur. Milk. Ice.

The dude abides.

Just finished a 15 hour shift in a kitchen in 28degrees heat and I have to be up in less than 3 hours and I haven't showered or packed but I don't care because I'm coming hoooommmmmeeee!!! :D

Ireland ya beaut I've miss ya.

• Advertisement

THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EP IS FRICKIN EPIC :D:D:D

:cool:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

If I may break the fourth wall here, can I just say that reading all the posts Hugsie deletes is highly entertaining. :P

Yah 1: Week off from work.
    Yah 2: I made a chocolate cake last night, and while it didn't exactly come out exactly as I'd've liked (used too big a pan so it's flatter than it should be and our oven was too small and one tin fell off the shelf spilling everywhere so now it's a single layer cake) I'm still rather happy with it. The icing (just cream and chocolate chips) is gorgeous. :)

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    If I may break the fourth wall here, can I just say that reading all the posts Hugsie deletes is highly entertaining. :P

Yah 1: Week off from work.
    Yah 2: I made a chocolate cake last night, and while it didn't exactly come out exactly as I'd've liked (used too big a pan so it's flatter than it should be and our oven was too small and one tin fell off the shelf spilling everywhere so now it's a single layer cake) I'm still rather happy with it. The icing (just cream and chocolate chips) is gorgeous. :)

That's a thing?! I didn't know that's a thing!

Mwhahahahahahahaha :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

That's a thing?! I didn't know that's a thing!

Mwhahahahahahahaha :pac:

It is a thing.

And I can still infract those posts

Just something to consider...

:P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It's a fantastically fun thing.

Any of mine in there?

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    It is a thing.

And I can still infract those posts

Just something to consider...

:P

Well haven't I been put in my place :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Got my first smartphone Friday.

Went from this
    Nokia-Asha-300-600x450.jpg

To this
    xl_Motorola-Moto-G-1-624-1.jpg

Also, 5 weeks to this
    i.aix-en-provence_02-20130121.JPG

7f2rm-Troll_face_1.jpg

all my attempts to get friends to come out failed so i hit the town alone. wandered into Cobblestone Joe's to find a ska gig in fullswing. Such fun. Ska music is da proverbial bomb.

Cork Airport 5am.

Too early to be articulate so..

yaayyyyyyyy! :D

• Advertisement

The Shareef don't like it, rockin the Casbah, rock the Casbah :D

Nothing like some Clash to brighten up a ****ty work day! Annnnd, 3 day work week, headin to Galway for the races after work Wednesday and off til Tuesday, epic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 A Wanda called Fish

After weeks of searching.... I have a job. A real job. Like I'm actually going to be paid to be a graphic designer in an actual agency making real money. I'll be able to afford to buy clothes again. Life=made.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

The football team I'm planning to join in France got back to me and said they'd be happy to have me training! They're playing in the Ligue de la Méditerranée 'Honneur Régional' division, which would be the equivalent to the Isthmian/Northern/Southern league in England. So the club is only four promotions away from national professional football, which is pretty cool!

Also sorted out my pre-season today! UCC aren't back until mid-August so I'm off to play with Blackpool Celtic, who have already beaten a Munster Senior League team in the shape of Youghal so no pressure! Their 'keeper is suspended until September 1st, and I'm leaving on August 30th, so seems like fate! XD

Kept a clean sheet in horrible conditions in my last game last season, though that was J3 so a big step down! Hoping this season I'll raise my game back to where it was a few years ago and kick on! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I didn't know we had our very own football star here in C&H.

If you ever get a shot with Remi Gallard we want to be the first to see

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

The football team I'm planning to join in France got back to me and said they'd be happy to have me training! They're playing in the Ligue de la Méditerranée 'Honneur Régional' division, which would be the equivalent to the Isthmian/Northern/Southern league in England. So the club is only four promotions away from national professional football, which is pretty cool!

Also sorted out my pre-season today! UCC aren't back until mid-August so I'm off to play with Blackpool Celtic, who have already beaten a Munster Senior League team in the shape of Youghal so no pressure! Their 'keeper is suspended until September 1st, and I'm leaving on August 30th, so seems like fate! XD

Kept a clean sheet in horrible conditions in my last game last season, though that was J3 so a big step down! Hoping this season I'll raise my game back to where it was a few years ago and kick on! :D

I wish you luck in your possible football career!

Off work for a week, on the train to Gtown for a week of drinking, life is sweet :D

our eircom modem arrived today. no more unreliable three dongle internet for me. oh no. triumphant return to xbox live after 18 months. life is good

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Cooking homemade lasagne for dinner and life is good.

It's finally payday tomorrow and I've just sent the boyfriend up to the local Indian takeaway to pick up some food. Indian in London is sooooo much better than at home!

Oh and himself has finally started getting some replies on his job hunt which is awesome!

• Advertisement

our eircom modem arrived today. no more unreliable three dongle internet for me. oh no. triumphant return to xbox live after 18 months. life is good

I used to think UPC was the dog's bollox but after getting Horizon at home, that idea is long gone. Awful routers.

Advertisement