Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

It's sunny, I have no school until Tuesday, I just got paid, today was nice and happy and I actually feel on top of school stuff and optimistic about the future in general! Good day :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I got my job back for the summer, yay to not being unemployed and broke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Watched the Lord Of The Rings Extended Trilogy over the last few nights. I will forever love them <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I got through this week! Six exams in five days, and yeah they went **** but they're done and I have a nice long weekend to prepare to the next four. Also provided I didn't fail, today was the last chemistry exam I'll ever have to sit! That in itself is worth celebrating, bring on a nice pure biology from now on!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ah lads, that exam was passable. And that's all I wanted.
    Hilarious how I went to only 1 lecture of that module throughout the semester yet seemed more confident coming out of the exam than half the people that went to most of the lectures.

Laughin'. LAUGHIN'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Yesterday's exam was horrible, the amount of guessing was disgraceful, but meh, I'm just gunna hope to get to 45 for some good old compensation!

I finally have my life back, I can watch TV, mess around, go shopping GUILT FREE!!! :D

Went out last night and had one of the best nights out this year, spent waaay too much by buying drinks in the club which I NEVER do, got back at 6am and have been paying for it all day with the most evil hangover in the world...but I don't even care, I'm freeee! :D

And now I get to drive home! No buses for me! Woo!

I'm not even fully finished yet, I have one more exam left but its only worth 15% so it'll be graaand...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Last night was class! Or the bits I remember were anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Realised I really don't care where I go to college next year as long as it's what I wan't to study.

Bottled my LC, didn't cop on enough for this PLC.

Guess I'm taking the road less travelled on the education system, but oh well.
    In 10/15 years when I'm where I wan't to be, I highly doubt any one will give a flying fook how I got my degree so long as I have one.

So this is a yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, because for once I'm not upset about how my life will turn out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My friends kept drinking today to get over the hangover from last night. The drunken phone calls are entertaining me so much, one just keeps singing "And shheee tripped over my penis" over and over again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

marko93 wrote: »
    Realised I really don't care where I go to college next year as long as it's what I wan't to study.

Do you know what it is you wanna do? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I might be alone here, but I still tell everyone that I want to be a cosmonaut.

Do you know what it is you wanna do? :)

Computer Science/Computing. Had my heart set on it last year, but alas my LC didn't go to plan.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Computer Science/Computing. Had my heart set on it last year, but alas my LC didn't go to plan.

UL FTW when it comes to Computer Science. Jus' sayin'.

Argh: I wish I'd played the Elder Scrolls games. I want opinions on things! :(

EDIT 2: Just realised this is the yaaahhh thread... oopsie. :o :O

wnolan1992 wrote: »

UL is too far away for me :/ I would if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

EDIT 2: Just realised this is the yaaahhh thread... oopsie. :o :O

UCC tbh.

Its also, wait for it..... Irelands only 5 star university! :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

UCC tbh.

Its also, wait for it..... Irelands only 5-Star-if-you-don't-know-what-you-want-to-do-with-your-life-and-chose-Arts university! :P

FYP. :pac:

UL CSIS Dept. cannot be beat. FACT. :)

UCC tbh.

Its also, wait for it..... Irelands only 5 star university! :P

I'd love to go to UCC, but finances wouldn't allow it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I think this is the first time ever that there has been two things I want to watch on at the same time. Momentous occasion when you have four channels >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Being a bit harsh about UCC aren't we? :pac: We have a lot more degrees than Arts degrees :P It's also a very purdy campus! I love it here :) Infact, I think everyone should just go to UCC tbh... :pac:

Being a bit harsh about UCC aren't we? :pac: We have a lot more degrees than Arts degrees :P It's also a very purdy campus! I love it here :) Infact, I think everyone should just go to UCC tbh... :pac:

You don't know what a "purdy campus" until you've seen the sun set over the Shannon from the Living Bridge! :pac:

(For the record, I'm sure UCC is lovely, but I'm hardly going to say it's better than UL now am I?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

You don't know what a "purdy campus" until you've seen the sun set over the Shannon from the Living Bridge! :pac:

Last time I was in Limerick, that's where I saw a guy washing his horse...

Last time I was in Limerick, that's where I saw a guy washing his horse...

UL. Best on Campus Horse Population in the World. FACT!

(For the record, I'm sure UCC is lovely, but I'm hardly going to say it's better than UL now am I?)

I'm from Limerick and I spent most of my childhood and teenage years out in UL... I know the campus pretty damn well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

UL. Best on Campus Horse Population in the World. FACT!

I'll back ya up bro' on that (lawwwl), you're getting cornered by all these UCC people who are delusioned into thinking UCC > UL. :P

I'm from Limerick and I spent most of my childhood and teenage years out in UL... I know the campus pretty damn well :pac:

Ah, so you weren't content with spending 4 years here to do a degree, you spent the first eighteen years of your life here 'cos it's so awesome? Any way you look at it this just proves that UL is da shizz yo'. :P
    I'll back ya up bro' on that (lawwwl), you're getting cornered by all these UCC people who are delusioned into thinking UCC > UL. :P

Thank Christ for that! Been totally outnumbered here so far! :)

Ah, so you weren't content with spending 4 years here to do a degree, you spent the first eighteen years of your life here 'cos it's so awesome? Any way you look at it this just proves that UL is da shizz yo'. :P

My Daddy works out there and I studied there during my Leaving! I left cos I was sick of the place and I preferred Cork and UCC :P aaaaand if I got in trouble, I'd be caught out! So no no stay at home for meee! :D

My Daddy works out there and I studied there during my Leaving!

*frownie face*

Oh.... you're one of ............ THOSE...... people......

:P

UL still better than UCC overall though, just 'cos you have extenuating circumstances to not like the place doesn't change that. :)

[/winningthethread]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

*frownie face*

UL still better than UCC overall though, just 'cos you have extenuating circumstances to not like the place doesn't change that. :)

[/winningthethread]

VOTE!!

So that's... UCC: IHC, meehan, Midget and I.. We'll take marco too :P
    UL: wnolan... and soccy... and.. oh that's it! :P

Pfffft :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

FYP. :pac:

UL CSIS Dept. cannot be beat. FACT. :)

I chuckled...

• Advertisement

*frownie face*

[/winningthethread]

Most Limerick ex Leaving Cert now UL students were one of those people :P
    VOTE!!

So that's... UCC: IHC, meehan, Midget and I.. We'll take marco too :P
    UL: wnolan... and soccy... and.. oh that's it! :P

Pfffft :P :P

Seconded and thirded and fourthded!

Advertisement