Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How will you be watching the coming NHL season?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Izy wrote: »
    you dont want to watch streams of live hockey games... i did it with penguins games last year and its not worth it...

Gamecenter Live is worth it if you have the money....

Hmmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

i had espn player the year before, it was €80 but ended up watching only like 10 games and once the playoffs started it was on espn america anyway...

and the play offs are not included in that price, i think it was an extra €40 ...

i got fed up with the laptop screen, once conected to a 40inch screen it wasnt great.

i wonder how does it work over the ps3???

tried the gamecenter live for ipad and it cost €120 :eek:

it is a robery!!! highlights on nhl.com will have to do for now :mad:

i had espn player the year before, it was €80 but ended up watching only like 10 games and once the playoffs started it was on espn america anyway...

and the play offs are not included in that price, i think it was an extra €40 ...

i got fed up with the laptop screen, once conected to a 40inch screen it wasnt great.

i wonder how does it work over the ps3???

tried the gamecenter live for ipad and it cost €120 :eek:

it is a robery!!! highlights on nhl.com will have to do for now :mad:

The 2011-2012 Gamecenter app is free, I downloaded it last night for the iPad. Once you have subscribed to Gamecenter for $20 a month or $160 for the season you can watch all the games on it as you would do on the laptop. I'll be getting the ps3 set up when I get home, think its a once off $10.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    The 2011-2012 Gamecenter app is free, I downloaded it last night for the iPad. Once you have subscribed to Gamecenter for $20 a month or $160 for the season you can watch all the games on it as you would do on the laptop. I'll be getting the ps3 set up when I get home, think its a once off $10.

the app for the ps3 is free now according to posts on facebook, but you have to have a us account...

• Advertisement

the app for the ps3 is free now according to posts on facebook, but you have to have a us account...

I'll have a look on Monday, but its not really a huge selling point for me either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Anyone hear of Premier Sports before? These have a sports package that include 10 live games a week for £6.99.

http://www.premiersports.tv/

6.99 a week or a month?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Sorry £6.99 per month, lineup looks pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭cena

krissovo wrote: »
    Sorry £6.99 per month, lineup looks pretty good

Thats fine if you live in the uk. No good over here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,040 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

They are Setanta so its on Setanta Ireland, no good to me :( have to think of online streams and goal and hit highlights on nhl.com or getting game center

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

They are Setanta so its on Setanta Ireland, no good to me :( have to think of online streams and goal and hit highlights on nhl.com or getting game center
    Thye may switch it to Setanta Sports 1 which requires subscription (UPC users) They switched F1 to SS1 this weekend

Having a choice of 14 games to watch tonight is SWEET!

Four live at the same time :)

178168.jpg

Advertisement