Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengance

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Glad to see other people enjoyed can't believe the scalding this has got even from fellow comic fans shocking really

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Yeah I thought it was a good popcorn flick. Probably not a generation defining movie but still a bit of fun to watch :D

Saw it tonight and really enjoyed it. As a big fan of Neveldine/Taylor I had high hopes and wasn't let down. From a visual point the film looked fantastic, the cinematography while not as inventive as in Crank and Gamer was excellent and had some truly memorable moments. Really liked their cameo too.

Cage, Lambert, Elba and Hinds all obviously had a blast thought I'd have liked to see the supporting cast get a little more screen time. The FXs were great, the Rider looked like a bad **** crazy bad ass and the 3D conversion was as good as many features shot in 3D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Idris Elba is in it? Another reason to go see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i quite enjoyed much this better than first one i thought

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

i quite enjoyed much this better than first one i thought
    Aye, saw it today and it wasn't bad at all. Definitely better than the first, although I think it helps that the Rider's head no longer looks like it was made out of plasticine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

true that.

the effects on the rider are much better. when i first saw the still pics of the blistering on his jacket i thought it looked awfull as i quite liked the original outfit he wore.

but in the film when you see it in motion bubbling away as it pans up his body to his head it creates a great effect.

the fact the skull now looks burnt in places is really neat, and i loved the smoke effect which im pretty sure is what made all those daytime shots work.

its made 84 million so far which aint bad for a film out two weeks that got completely trashed by the critics.

usually that would mean it wouldnt even break even.

Advertisement