Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE HOUR OF OUR TIME

Options
  • 18-08-2011 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

The definitive documentary on the life and death of Milton William Cooper.

Surrounding us in our day to day lives are mysteries, that to spend our days pondering would paralyze us from leading productive lives. So we turn away from these thoughts in order to see out as trouble free an existence as we can.

Then there are those who have made it their business to explore and expose these mysteries : to remind us of what we already know on some deep subconscious level, that things are rarely what they seem on the surface. Bill Cooper was such a man.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

From the Charter
    This is not your personal blog. If you're not interested in discussing what it is that you post, then you probably shouldn't be posting it.

Please give your own opinions on the video in future when starting a thread. This is a discussion forum. Discuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

Would anyone like to discuss Bill Cooper? Great researcher...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Its fine, until he gets to the point of obsession tying aliens into everything, including revolutions etc.

Articulate man, the sighting is plausible, the coverup is very plausible (CIA in the 50's and 60's), the rest quickly turns nonsensical fare typically dished out by cult leader types.

The reason he was so interested in aliens, apart from that sighting was related to documents he had seen while he was a naval intelligence officer.

He changed his opinion over time, as he belived that he was being misled intentionally and that UFO's are not of extraterrestrial origin, but advancedsecret goverment technology being tested and utilised.
    (The likely explanation, another government hoax)

He was no cult leader, unless you consider the patriot movement a cult...

This was an ok presentation on his life, but nothing compared to his radio shows. That's where the real information was, stuff that would blow your mind!

I was very sad watching this, Bill Cooper was the real deal make no mistake.
    This man died for the knowledge he shared wit us, and knew he would too. :(

Obelisk wrote: »
    The reason he was so interested in aliens, apart from that sighting was related to documents he had seen while he was a naval intelligence officer.

He changed his opinion over time, as he belived that he was being misled intentionally and that UFO's are not of extraterrestrial origin, but advancedsecret goverment technology being tested and utilised.
    (The likely explanation, another government hoax)

He was no cult leader, unless you consider the patriot movement a cult...

This was an ok presentation on his life, but nothing compared to his radio shows. That's where the real information was, stuff that would blow your mind!

I was very sad watching this, Bill Cooper was the real deal make no mistake.
    This man died for the knowledge he shared wit us, and knew he would too. :(

Never said he was a cult leader?

Unfortunately its never "real information" though is it.

Weird how its always the US who has all the rights to the UFO conspiracy theories. Russia was more advanced in the space programme in the 50's and early 60's.

• Advertisement

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Unfortunately its never "real information" though is it.

Mostly not these days (Alex Jones) but the "real information" is out there.
    Cooper was murdered because that's what he was sharing with us.

Take this; (as an example)

AMAZING.

And still, ten years on people cant figure this one out in their heads...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Wasn't Milton shot because he was resisting arrest for threatening people with a gun, and only after he shot a deputy in the head?

humanji wrote: »
    Wasn't Milton shot because he was resisting arrest for threatening people with a gun, and only after he shot a deputy in the head?

That's the official line, but it's all discussed in the documentary above in some detail.
    According to police accounts, members of the Apache County Sheriff's Office deployed several deputies in the area adjacent to Cooper's home in an attempt to draw him from his residence to serve an arrest warrant. After leaving his residence in his vehicle, Cooper confronted plainclothes deputies a short distance away. As Cooper drove back to his residence, sheriff's deputies attempted to stop him using a fully marked patrol vehicle to block the roadway. When the deputies identified themselves, Cooper refused to stop or comply with orders from deputies, then fled back toward his house, drew a handgun, and began shooting. The Sheriff Report claims "After refusing once again to comply with the deputies orders, Cooper exited his vehicle and began running toward the house, firing shots with a handgun toward the deputies", but nowhere in the report did it mention that Cooper only had one leg.

His death is extremely supicious if you study it. But I suggest that time spent listening to his broadcasts would be far more beneficial overall.
    (Or his book, lectures and interviews)

Well from what you posted there it's not that suspcious. And considering he'd threatened to kill anyone who came to arrest him, it's not surprising that he went out in a gunfight.

As for what he says, I've heard bits and pieces. From claiming he predicted 9/11 (after the fact) to making claims about a secret agenda of the IRS (after he was caught fiddling his taxes), he doesn't strike me as very reliable. It's possible he might genuinely have some good information, but you'd have to sort the wheat from the chaff and there's got to be a more reliable way of getting the info.

As for what he says, I've heard bits and pieces. From claiming he predicted 9/11 (after the fact)

Really? After the fact? I guess we are an disagreement here, just wondering if can you substantiate that statement please?

Apart from his 'prediction' (which I've posted above already) his broadcast on the day of 911 is well worth a listen too.
    he doesn't strike me as very reliable.

You dont strike me as very reliable with from your statement. Just saying :pac:

• Advertisement

Really? After the fact? I guess we are an disagreement here, just wondering if can you substantiate that statement please?
    Is there a copy of the statement he made predicting 9/11?
    You dont strike me as very reliable with from your statement. Just saying :pac:
    Care to substantiate that statement?

Is there a copy of the statement he made predicting 9/11?

Yes. Once again, It's in the thread here... I suppose you want me to transcribe it for you?
    Care to substantiate that statement?

Snap.

Yes. Once again, It's in the thread here... I suppose you want me to transcribe it for you?

If you don't mind. There's almost 2 hours worth of footage on this thread, so it's a fair amount to trawl through for just one line.

If you don't mind. There's almost 2 hours worth of footage on this thread, so it's a fair amount to trawl through for just one line.

Unfortunately, I dont have time for that at present.

If you have a full 3 minutes, both the points you are concerned with are here;

For further clarification on what you are asking me, as I said you should listen to the full broadcasts. Do the reasearch. Dont just take my word for it.

Mostly not these days (Alex Jones) but the "real information" is out there.
    Cooper was murdered because that's what he was sharing with us.

Take this; (as an example)

AMAZING.

And still, ten years on people cant figure this one out in their heads...

Cooper is referring to what he has seen "today" on CNN - June 28, 2001
    but isn't he referring to an interview which took place in 1997 with Peter Arnett?

Then he says a CNN reporter "found" Osama Bin Laden, yet its quite clear that the reporters were contacted by Bin Laden's people and taken across the border under strict controls and secrecy to conduct the interview.

If he is referring to the '97 interview then keep in mind that is before the embassy bombings (1998) and the attack on the USS Cole (2000)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Unfortunately, I dont have time for that at present.

If you have a full 3 minutes, both the points you are concerned with are here;

For further clarification on what you are asking me, as I said you should listen to the full broadcasts. Do the reasearch. Dont just take my word for it.
    That's not exactly a prediction is it?
    It doesn't mention where or when these attacks were going to be, or how they would be carried out.
    The only thing that was predictive was the mention of Osama. But considering he and his group have carried out a ton of attacks on American embassies etc, he wasn't as "unknown" as this guy is making him out to be.

Furthermore, there's nothing special or extraordinary in his ramblings that would make him a target.

So what information do you think he was basing this "prediction" on?
    Inside information? Psychic powers?

King Mob wrote: »
    That's not exactly a prediction is it?

I never called it a prediction, did I?
    Cooper is referring to what he has seen "today" on CNN - June 28, 2001
    but isn't he referring to an interview which took place in 1997 with Peter Arnett

Then he says a CNN reporter "found" Osama Bin Laden, yet its quite clear that the reporters were contacted by Bin Laden's people and taken across the border under strict controls and secrecy to conduct the interview.

If he is referring to the '97 interview then keep in mind that is before the embassy bombings (1998) and the attack on the USS Cole (2000)

I wil review that later on, I suggest that you review some of mine.

I never called it a prediction, did I?
    Yes you did, as did all of your videos.
    Apart from his 'prediction' (which I've posted above already) his broadcast on the day of 911 is well worth a listen too.

So what was special about his information to warrant him being killed by the global conspiracy.

Yes you did, as did all of you videos.

No, I didn't. That was humanji.

So what was special about his information to warrant him being killed by the global conspiracy.

Um I dunno... The truth?

I wil review that later on, I suggest that you review some of mine.

I have, I've spent some time researching the guy, his death, etc. To me he seems like a very nice, articulate man.

I've also researched interviews with Bin Laden, the CNN interview that I strongly believe Cooper is referring to, took place in 1997. There was a second interview with ABC, that was in 1998 but still before the embassy attacks.

Bin Laden entered the most wanted list because of the embassy attacks that took place in 1998.

It appears that Cooper believes the interview is very recent in his broadcast in June 2001.

• Advertisement

No, I didn't. That was humanji.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73904760&postcount=9
    The video you posted here is entitled:
    "The Cry of William Cooper (Predicted 9/11)"

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73904417&postcount=7
    This one has the title:
    Bill Cooper's 9/11 NWO Prediction.

So would you like to continue pretending you didn't say what you did or would you like to actually address the points I made?
    Um I dunno... The truth?
    Well, the word "truth" would have to be liberally applied.
    But there's thousands of others spouting the same "truth", what made him special?

It appears that Cooper believes the interview is very recent in his broadcast in June 2001.

That is interesting, I will definately check that out when I have a chance which wont be until later. Thanks for that.
    To me he seems like a very nice, articulate man.

Truth. (exactly what Cooper was interested in)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73904760&postcount=9
    The video you posted here is entitled:
    "The Cry of William Cooper (Predicted 9/11)"

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73904417&postcount=7
    This one has the title:
    Bill Cooper's 9/11 NWO Prediction.

So would you like to continue pretending you didn't say what you did or would you like to actually address the points I made?

Are you some kind of idiot, or are you just pretending?

It's pretty obvious that I didnt name those videos. I do recommend viewing them however
    Well, there's thousands of others spouting the same "truth", what made him special?

The quality of his information. His refusal to publish anything that was not documented or already verified as fact. The fact that he wasnt a paid provocateur as many are today. His experience in the intelligence service/ military. The amount of time & money he invested, without seeking anything in return. The assassination attempts on his life and warnings he recieved and ignored... etc, etc, etc.

I could go on, but I would prefer you listen to all of his shows and information, and then make an informed judgement for yourself.

It's pretty obvious that I didnt name those videos. I do recommend viewing them however
    So then you don't think he actually predicted anything?
    If not, why did you call it a prediction and post videos doing the same?
    The quality of his information. His refusal to publish anything that was not documented or already verified as fact. The fact that he wasnt a paid provocateur as many are today. His experience in the intelligence service/ military. The amount of time & money he invested, without seeking anything in return. The assassination attempts on his life and warnings he recieved and ignored... etc, etc, etc.

I could go on, but I would prefer you listen to all of his shows and information, and then make an informed judgement for yourself.
    But the quality of his information is no different to any of the crap spouted by any other conspiracy theorist.
    He clearly does publish stuff that was not documented or already verified as fact as he makes a "prediction".

I'm not going to listen to his shows because there's nothing to show that his shows carry any weight.

Cut out the insults!

But does the source of the info not raise questions? How can people be sure he's not a plant? He was an apparent member of naval intelligence after all. There was an article on Alex Jones site pointing out a fair few points about him which contradict what he's told others about himself (then again, that could be Alex Jones spreading miss info ;) ). I'll try and find the link to it again.

Alex Jones is the plant! The main one anyway, pretty crazy.

Cooper was the first one to call him out and guess what? He was right :)

So then you don't think he actually predicted anything?
    If not, why did you call it a prediction and post videos doing the same?

But the quality of his information is no different to any of the crap spouted by any other conspiracy theorist.

What's a conspiracy theorist? Anyway, you are wrong.

Personally I couldn't give a damn if you listen to his show or not, that's your loss.

Somebody else might though.

I didn't post this thread just for your benefit.

What's a conspiracy theorist? Anyway, you are wrong.

Personally I couldn't give a damn if you listen to his show or not, that's your loss.

Somebody else might though.

I didn't post this thread just for your benefit.
    I seriously doubt I am since he clearly offers nothing that people like Alex Jones offers. And you don't even believe his one claim to fame, predicting 9/11, isn't true.

But hey this thread isn't for people who might be a bit questioning, so I'll leave you to it.

• Advertisement

What is it you are questioning precisely?

Just to clarify, I never said Cooper predicted 911. I did however paraphrase humanji. I would more call it an insight.

Alex jones should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as Cooper tbh, unless it's about Cooper exposing Jones for the lying scum that he is or Jones caught out plain lying about Cooper after his death.

Alex Jones is a shill, and a pretty good one at that.

Advertisement