Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recurring plane dreams - wrecking my head!!

Options
  • 18-08-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hey, just came across this forum.
    For the past couple of years I've been having recurring dreams about planes and bombs. They come in a few ways -
    1. I'm in my house or walking along my road and I see a plane in the sky getting lower and lower and then crashing into a house on my road
    2. I'm walking or standing and I look up to see old WW2 style army planes flying in a row above my head and they drop bombs, which fall towards me in slow motion!
    3. Army planes in general flying very low above me, and either crashing or dropping bombs.

As a result I get freaked out my low flying planes (in Ko Samui in Thailand they practically skim your head as you sit on the beach, which nearly gave me a heart attack) or if I ever see a small old fashioned jet or plane I get a shiver.

I read somewhere that a plane crashing means you build up high expectations or plans and you're afraid they'll crash and burn. I do aim high in life and do get stressed a lot! But is there something else going on here? and how the hell do you stop a dream like this happening!

Advertisement